BY ESSIE

Made in U.S.A. Net Wt. 0.46 Fl Oz / 13.5ml essie Brand nail-polish Category 6 Pack see more...

Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Essie is my favorite nail polish brand! They stay up to date on all of the trendy colors, too. These polishes are super pigmented and gorgeous. I recently purchased this olive green color and I’m obsessed. Give it a try!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
These came in such pretty colors and for being a drub store nail polish I knew it wouldn't have much lasting power. However, my nail polish started chipping off within HOURS of drying.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love love love Essie nail polishes! They are so creamy and last on my nails! This color of blue is so pretty! For the quality of polish that it is, it's not a bad price.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Essie has a great variety of colors and the application is smooth, and the bottle is super cute too. I love that they come out with colors for every season and multiple shades of every color! I can always find a color that I need from Essie! I only wish they were a little bit cheaper!
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I Love this product! I love the color of it and how it looks on my nails. I found that it looks great during the summer. I had an easy time applying it as it goes on smoothly. I did find that it was a little pricy but i would definitely buy it again!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Love this brand and color! This color is great for most seasons but I prefer in the summer. It’s a unique green I haven’t encountered with any other product. I bought mine at CVS but I’m sure it can be purchased elsewhere. Priced at cvs but still worth the money for how long it lasts and how well it applies.
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Love this brand. It goes on smooth without streaks and lasts longer than most. I️ buy this at wegmans. It’s a little more pricey but worth it. Do easy apply and the color is great and shiny. I️ recommend this product to others
Kassiah P.
Little pricey, quality product, applies well, coats evenly, easy to use, easy to find at almost any drugstore, great color selection. I am definitely a repeat user, the price just gets me sometimes. I highly recommend!
Heather A.
easley
This color is soooo pretty , although it can chip I always put a top coat on top so it stays on and I have no problems with chipping. All the Essie nail polishes are beautiful colors and I highly recommend them !
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Love anything by Essie. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.