6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 609332834040Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with e.l.f. Mineral Face Primer. It was developed to combat excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. The clear, multipurpose, e.l.f. cosmetics...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz!
Navarre, FL
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
The texture and feel on my skin is great. A little too sparkling for my taste. I will try a different elf primer in the future.
E Mckeesport, PA
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
Omg this is now my face primer I don’t know where this was all my life. Is great price too it will be my go to primer now
Jackson
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
Lie about the size of the actual product. Dishonest company which I won't support through buying more of their products.
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
Pretty good for the cost it’s give a glow from within look when I apply to my face and mix in with foundation
utah
6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz uploaded by Shir T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
Me encanta me deja la piel viva!! Iluminada y suave no se siente la piel cargada ni nada es bastante buena ❤️
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
This is a great primer is moisturizing for my skin and gives a nice glow while doing its job as a primer
Wilton, NH
Review for: 3 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
Comes out chunky blends evenly, a little goes a long way, doesn’t make makeup long lasting.
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
This one it's my favourite right now .I really love it and if u have a oily skin this it's fitting perfectly ,will be your best friend to avoid the wet face especially in the hot days. Te price hmmm... it's very affordable for everybody thank you Elf .I will try more of your amazing products 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Penticton, BC
Review for: 3 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz, e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz (Pack of 7), 4 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz, 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
Very sparkly making it a little hard to hide with foundation. Has a nice shimmer when you find the right foundation to cover it. Glitter could be less but over all not bad. Spreads easily but take a bit to dry so it can smudge anything ontop easily.
Queensland, Australia
Review for: 6 Pack - e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer 0.47 oz
This was not a good primer at all. It claimed to give you a “glow” but it just had specs of glitter that didn’t even look like glitter. They looked very yellow and it smelt really bad. I guess it’s ok if you just want a barrier of some sort between makeup and skin but other wise, I would not re purchase this.

Looking for your answer?