BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer lasting and crease proof eyeshadow. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity. INGREDIENTS : Isododecane, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polybutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Quartz, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) Net Wt. 0.11 fl. oz / 3.1 mL

Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow.; The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear and increases eye color longevity.; 6 Pack

Kaleena F.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Ok I’ve never bought the 6 pack but it was the only I saw. I LOVE this product and use it daily. You can’t beat the price at all. It lasts all day and keeps my eyeshadow from creasing most the time. I live in a hot area so there are times of the year it doesn’t work as well, but nothing else I’ve tried does either
Yannel M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is a great concealer for someone that doesn’t really have dark circles or problematic skin. Also great for someone that is just starting out in makeup. Packaging works great as well.
Lisa G.
Fairfield, IL
This is a clear primer so I usually mix it with my concealer but it definitely has staying power. I notice a major difference without it. It's very inexpensive and a staple in my everyday make-up look.
Bit M.
Richmond
Put this on in the morning before going to work, but I didn’t want to wipe off my eyeshadow before going to workout. Shadow stayed on flawlessly! Even the primer by itself lightened up my face.
Lani e.
Wellesley, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this eye shadow primer because I have very oily eyelids and my eyeliner tends to smudge, cat eyes were impossible before but this primer helps it set so it can last throughout the day. It is very inexpensive and you can get it on Amazon. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin. One of my favorite products!
Shalimar A.
Sharjah , UAE
I find this eyelid primer to be great and affordable. I got it in shade sheer, comes in a standard concealer container and applicator. Got a bit of coverage that can cover my visible veins on my eyelids. It is great for controlling oil and dries in a bit tacky, which i love in any concealer that keeps the wear of my eye makeup. And it prevents my eye makeup from creasing. Wear time of this concealer is excellent it and so as the makeup on top of it. If does makes any sense. And did i mention its affordable.
Alejandra C.
B-197145 8400 NW 25th street suite 100 doral , Florida
This product works really good , at first I wasn’t so sure that I’ll like it but then it surprised me , you need to wait until it drys but once it does your eye shadow its ready to apply and it looks perfect , I would definitely keep using this product.

Amazon