6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Coffee 0.17 oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 609332811591Product description The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain. Achieve thin or...

Is this easier than a pencil or liquid??
Do ya have these in samples?
Does this product work good?
Start your review of 6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Coffee 0.17 oz!
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Black 0.17 oz
Pigmented, stays put. A really good cream eyeliner but amazing for the price. Its really easy to use its my favorite for my water line, ive been using it for years. Its better than many ive gotten from sephora but only a fraction of the cost. I am a repeat buyer and will always recommend it.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz(pack of 3)
One of my favorite cream eyeliner from elf, it stays on all day no smudging. The only downside is that if you don’t seal the lid after using it the cream will became hard the next day and it will go to waste. I love the little brush that comes with it and it’s affordable!
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz(pack of 3)
This is a nice eyeliner its very pigmented and with the right brush, you can create really nice lines. However I found this eyeliner to not be smudge proof and I’d notice that by the end of the day all the eyeliner would be worn away and smudged around my eye.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Black 0.17 oz
Glides smoothly and is very easy to apply. You can buy it at target or any other drug store. Only bad thing is that is smudges pretty easily so a setting spray is essential. Elf is a great cheap alternative to more expensive brands.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz(pack of 6)
This liner is pretty good. Sometimes I have to go over it with a felt tip liner but it glides really well. No cracking, it hasn’t dried on me either. Most liners in containers tend to dry out but this one is the best so far.
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz(pack of 3), Other
I like this liner and it's affordable, I really use it when practicing. The brush is not good at all, and it does not like to be put on top of glittery metallic shadows, it gets the job done on top of mattes.
Idyllwild , CA
Review for: 6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Black 0.17 oz
Totally a must!! Doesn’t smudge at all!!! My first time using it super easy on drying (doesn’t take forever to dry) totally buying it again 6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Coffee 0.17 oz
Fairfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz(pack of 6)
ELF is one of favorite brands. Their quality is so good and yet so affordable. I’ve been using the cream liner for about 4 years now. And I don’t see myself changing that. It’s a MUST HAVE
Review for: E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz(pack of 6)
This eyeliner gel is really creamy super black and it's wonderful I don't have any complaints it already exceeded my expectations being so affordable I love Elf cosmetics
Elmont, NY
Review for: 6 Pack - E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, Black 0.17 oz
It’s so easy to use, looks great, but is a pain to get off but that works for me since I wear it all night. It doesn’t smudge and you can always add more if you think it’s too light