BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolse.l.f. Cosmetics
(6 Pack) elf Beautifully Precise Eyeliner Brush

(6 Pack) e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Eyeliner Brush

(6 Pack) e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Eyeliner Brush, A luxurious brush designed for precision application. A ultrafine tapered brush for expertly applying eyeliner, lip liner, or to correct the smallest imperfections. The custom designed triangular...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Eyeliner Brush!
Morgan H.
Chadron, NE
It is a precise brush, the bristles are a bit firm so it holds its shape. The handle of the brush is squared instead of round for a better grip. My only issue is that when you go to clean it, the bristles suck up a lot of product and it gets caught deeply. To get it out you have to flatten the shape of it and I feel like that will cause the “preciseness” to go away sooner than it should.
Chelsea  H.
Calgary, AB
I'm a makeup newb, but even I can pull off a shadow liner with this fantastic little brush. It's so cheap and yet works so well! I would recommend this to anyone from beginners and up, because it's only a couple of dollars. You really can't go wrong.

Looking for your answer?