(6 Pack) EcoTools Six Piece Starter Brush Set - Bamboo / Recycled Materials uploaded by Katy P.(6 Pack) EcoTools Six Piece Starter Brush Set - Bamboo / Recycled Materials uploaded by Melanie D.(6 Pack) EcoTools Six Piece Starter Brush Set - Bamboo / Recycled Materials uploaded by Luz P.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our brush set makes it easy to create your favorite makeup looks. Start your look by using the concealer brush to hide any imperfections. Swipe the blush brush for a flawless application of your perfect cheek color. Highlight your eyes instantly with... see more...

Katy P.
Wilmington
I love my ecotools brush set it also has a brow brush and blenders it is one of my favorite brush sets that I have owned. It also comes with a zip-up case which is nice especially when you are traveling. I use all of the brushes.
Duckie M.
Ponchatoula
LOVE. They're so fluffy and soft. The only brush I don't use is the one for brows/lashes. The rest of them apply make-up effortlessly and flawlessly. Inexpensive and great quality.
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at tj maxx. I’ve used their tools before and was looking for new brushes so I stuck with what I know. The brushes are soft, easy to clean, and help apply my makeup perfectly. Plus they’re made from recycled products and are a great price.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
is a great gift for this time of the year these brushes are excellent I use them and I would recommend it 100% and it is an excellent gift for any woman friend or co-worker they are of excellent material and its function is surprising no doubt I am in love with those brushes. (6 Pack) EcoTools Six Piece Starter Brush Set - Bamboo / Recycled Materials
Luz P.
Fillmore, CA
I love these brushes! They're great for beginners because it had the most essential brushes. They were a great price especially around Black Friday weekend. EcoTools is also a cruelty-free brand so I will likely buy more brushes from them!
Haley L.
I love this EcoTools makeup brush set! The bristles are extremely soft and delicate on the skin and they also look adorable on my vanity. I highly recommend this set for anyone looking for a basic that has everything you need! This set covers concealer, eyeshadow, eyebrows, liner, and contour/highlight!
Leilany M.
Seaside, CA
I recently started makeup and these makeup brushes are a MUST HAVE ! They're very gentle on your face and have a soft texture. The packaging is very cute and easy to open it comes with a free makeup up back (depends on which set you buy) . They can be a bit pricey but trust me it's worth buying!
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
This was the Best Buy for me it's crazy what didn't brands of brushes can do for you! I purchased these a a local Walmart and it definitely meant my expectations! I would recommend buying these!
Caroline W.
Nashville TN
Great for beginners. These brushes have lasted me a long time and work great. I use almost every one. Very easy to use and clean. Only con sometimes a little bristle will come out and be on your face.
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
Even though this product has been discontinued I bought it before it had been and I loved these brushes! I would totally recommend other brushes from them because unfortunately you can’t buy this set anymore.