BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEcoco
6 Pack - EcoStyler Professional Styling Gel Krystal, 32 oz

6 Pack - ECOCO EcoStyler Professional Styling Gel Krystal, 32 oz

by Ecoco

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 748378001150Hold: 10/10Scent: Clean, FreshFormula: Contains UV protection, high levels of PVP and Wheat ProteinBenefits: Reduces porosity, improves shine, builds body and maintains holds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - ECOCO EcoStyler Professional Styling Gel Krystal, 32 oz!
Shanelle S.
Atlanta, GA
I use this for my wash and go. I love this product. I noticed I have to mix with leave in conditioner in order for it to not flake.
jazz و.
Best gel to use my hair is very thick but this item lays it down it is also a cheap product
Maria C.
Hounslow, Middlesex
I really like this brand. I just bought the package with argan oil. I am going to try it but I heare only good thinks about this product.
VIVICA O.
Stockton
It sleeked my 4c hair down perfectly leaving it shiny and also there wasn’t any flaking
elizabeth P.
Santo Domingo este, SD
I'm not really fan of gels, but I love this one. High attachment, really effective when it comes to style edges. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves residues, so you better check the hair cream you applied before it.

Looking for your answer?