MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesDUO
(6 Pack) Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear

(6 Pack) DUO Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear

by DUO

Universally acknowledged as the most superior lash bonding agent available, DUO Eyelash Adhesive brand originally belonged to the Knomark Company which was acquired by Revlon in 1957. Today, DUO Eyelash Adhesive is a subsidiary of American...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) DUO Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear!
shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
(6 Pack) DUO Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear uploaded by shannon S.
I love this glue. I like that is goes on clear and dries very fast. I feel like it's pretty easy to use as long as you let it get sticky first
Sofia M.
Los angles , California
(6 Pack) DUO Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally love this eyelash glue because it reallly really good it holds for 24hrs and it get tacky really fast that’s another thing I love about this eyelash glue .
marie M.
Cypress, CA
(6 Pack) DUO Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear uploaded by marie M.
Duo is my go to eyelash glue! Hasn’t failed me yet! I like that they offer a six pack because I use it everyday and hate running to the store for it! This is the only glue I use because it’s the best!
Maribel H.
Orange, CA
(6 Pack) DUO Eyelash Adhesive - White/Clear uploaded by Maribel H.
I love it 🥰 it’s easy Easy easy for working with that I am recommended this product because Too cheap and good quality
Abigail S.
Clermont, FL
For whatever reason this never works on me it will never get the lash to stay as much time as I put in to it it’s very frustrating and I would definitely try something else next time I wouldn’t buy this product again
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is my favorite lash glue! Hands down. Don’t even waste time looking for something else. Best yet, and so affordable
Stefanie C.
Cottage Hills, IL
This Easy to apply, doesn’t dry too fast so I can get the lashes on just right. Fries clear and not goopy. Easy to store. Yes, I Would buy again. Ive not tried any other brands. This is my go to.
Adairis M.
Titusville, FL
I absolutely love this fake eyelashes because they’re pretty natural and they’re super super easy to just put them on and take them off. There super super super super good quality and the glue is just amazing.
Laura V.
DUO is the OG of lash adhesive. This brand has been around Since I went to Make Up Artist school more than twenty years ago. There are other brands out there that are less expensive but this is the most reliable. Remember to allow the adhesive to dry a few seconds before you apply it to your lashes, it has to get sticky first, before you attempt to put on your lashes. This step is key.
Zyrah D.
Silver Spring, MD
My experience with this product was good only downfall for me was when it comes to drying time it sometimes leaves a white lining on the lash strip.

Looking for your answer?