6 Pack Driver's Choice Red Cotton Shop Towels, 12x14 In

6 Pack Driver's Choice Red Cotton Shop Towels, 12x14 In.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack Driver's Choice Red Cotton Shop Towels, 12x14 In.!
How would you rate this product?
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
6-pack-driver's-choice-red-cotton-shop-towels,-12x14-in. These are awesome at only $1 at my local Dollar Tree. I mainly use these to make sure that the car is absolutely clean. They work perfectly. I used the microfiber cloths before but, they leave lint fuzzies behind and that's not what I 🤦🤷 was going for, and so i opted for these. I never get tired of telling my Influensters' that if you happen to be at or nearby a Dollar Tree you need to just take a walk through the aisles and you would be amazed at the things that you will find for just $1 you can't beat that Influensters'!!

Looking for your answer?