BY DOVE #37 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Clinical Protection provides prescription-strength odor and wetness protection with Dove ¼ moisturizers to replenish delicate underarm skin. It's the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. see more...

Savannah M.
Madera, CA
I would rate this product a 3 out of 5 Only because when buying this product I didn’t expect for it not to work only because it is clinical. It smells great when you put it on and it may be just because I perspire a little bit more that the smell Mares off so if you are a heavy perspire I wouldn’t recommend this product. If You have a later sweat problem then this product may work for you. It is affordable which is a plus but like I said for those of you who sweat profusely to not waste your money on this but then again it could just be me so feel free to try
Calita A.
Riverview, FL
Life changer! This deodorant is so awesome! It really does control sweat - I don’t have the wet underarm problem! It also has a nice smell and doesn’t leave any residue or white marks on your clothing. I usually buy it at Sam’s club - and always have some in reserve! This is truly one of my favorite products & I don’t know what I would do without it!
Natasa B.
Rego Park, NY
The only thing I do not like about this product is that leaves a white marks on the shirt. It is very easy to use, I like how it's spread. I receive it as a gift and I use it every day. It gove me a nice clean effect. I would definitely recommend to others
Brittany R.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite deodorant. The smell is not strong but enough to let me and others know I have actually applied some each day. This deodorant keeps me dry and smelling fresh. Very easy to use and no mess. Would recommend to others in a heartbeat.
Angelica C.
Strongest antiperspirant I've used so far. But it does not last too long. I end up having to re-apply before the end of the day. My job consists of constant moving and running around so I really need something that will last.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Great great and absolutely great. They actually do work and the other one that says that clears your underarms highly recommend it it actually does work. So girls whoever needs to clear there underarms dove is the answer.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This is a great deodorant. A nice neutral scent. Works very well and has never let me down. It met my expectations and has a low price range which makes it easily accessible. I would recommend to others!!
Alexa R.
This is one of my favs. It goes on very smoothly and last very long. Definitely met my expectations. I bought this at my local HEB. But you can get it almost anywhere. I would definitely buy it again!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. It has 20% of the active ingredient compared to other deodorants that I've seen range from 15-19.2%. I like the fresh clean scent, which is not overpowering at all. This also rubbed in to become invisible, unlike some other solids, though this is not advertised as invisible. It is almost like a hybrid between a solid and a gel because it clicks up with a twist mechanism from the bottom and pushes up through holes at the top like a gel, but it looks like a soft white solid. This is keeping me dry and feeling fresh.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
I just started using the product due to my postpartum/breastfeeding sweat... mamas you know what I'm talking about! Before I got pregnant I barely sweat & regular deodorant would mask the smell. Post baby my old deodorant has failed me so I switched to this. So far so good. It definitely beats my old deodorant my only complaint is the price. I get half the product for the same price. I would like to buy again but not sure if I can continue to. I do recommend!