BY DOVE #49 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Clinical Protection provides prescription-strength odor and wetness protection with Dove ¼ moisturizers to replenish delicate underarm skin. It's the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. see more...

Hallie P.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. It has 20% of the active ingredient compared to other deodorants that I've seen range from 15-19.2%. I like the fresh clean scent, which is not overpowering at all. This also rubbed in to become invisible, unlike some other solids, though this is not advertised as invisible. It is almost like a hybrid between a solid and a gel because it clicks up with a twist mechanism from the bottom and pushes up through holes at the top like a gel, but it looks like a soft white solid. This is keeping me dry and feeling fresh.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I'm usually a clinical strength girl so when Dove came out with their version I was excited to try it out. I wasn't disappointed. It kept me dry and clean all day...and I sometimes work 12 hour shifts on my feet behind the bar. It takes some serious strength to outlast that. I enjoy some of the other fragrances more but this one is just fine too.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
I just started using the product due to my postpartum/breastfeeding sweat... mamas you know what I'm talking about! Before I got pregnant I barely sweat & regular deodorant would mask the smell. Post baby my old deodorant has failed me so I switched to this. So far so good. It definitely beats my old deodorant my only complaint is the price. I get half the product for the same price. I would like to buy again but not sure if I can continue to. I do recommend!
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Brooklyn, NY
I, unfortunately, sweat a ton! Dove's Clinical Protection Deodorant keeps me looking dry whether I'm running to the subway or getting my sweat on at my favorite workout. If you're heavy sweater like me you know how important a great deodorant can be, and for the price this is one you can't beat!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
LOOOOOVE. I sweat so much and this is a literal life-saver for me. It smells good, it goes on smooth and I don't find I have many issues with rubbing off onto my clothes and gross armpit deodorant stains or anything like that. I also feel like it lasts a long time even though it's a smaller size.
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Mercedes, TX
I highly recommend this deodorant. I used to have dark marks under my arms and when I started using it the marks started going away and not only that it also provided plenty of protection. I recommended to my family who happened to have the same problem and now we are faithful to this deodorant.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Acworth, GA
This deodorant keeps me smelling clean and fresh. It does not leave any residue and it is effective. The cost is on point with other products of the same quality. I like it more than other brands I have used in the past. I workout a pretty good bit and am never worried about it not working
Lorren B.
Lorren B.
Portland, TX
By far my favorite deodorant by Dove! Lasts all day long, even when outside all day! Best deodorant at the drugstore! Super affordable, especially when you buy the 6 pack! Easy to use like and other deodorant! Overall I was very satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend it!
Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I love dove their products are amazing. Everyone should try at least one of doves products, everything is so rich and it gives you great moisture as well unlike other products this gives you that extra little boost with the hydrating ingredient that I feel every one of their products contains.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
This deodorant extremely irritated my skin it made me really itchy really red and really smelly are usually buy this product at target or Walmart I really upset that there isn't a larger variety of deodorant at drugstores these definitely aren't the best for your armpits