BY DOVE #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Clinical Protection provides prescription-strength odor and wetness protection with Dove ¼ moisturizers to replenish delicate underarm skin. It's the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. see more...

Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I'm usually a clinical strength girl so when Dove came out with their version I was excited to try it out. I wasn't disappointed. It kept me dry and clean all day...and I sometimes work 12 hour shifts on my feet behind the bar. It takes some serious strength to outlast that. I enjoy some of the other fragrances more but this one is just fine too.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
I just started using the product due to my postpartum/breastfeeding sweat... mamas you know what I'm talking about! Before I got pregnant I barely sweat & regular deodorant would mask the smell. Post baby my old deodorant has failed me so I switched to this. So far so good. It definitely beats my old deodorant my only complaint is the price. I get half the product for the same price. I would like to buy again but not sure if I can continue to. I do recommend!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cheviot, OH
LOOOOOVE. I sweat so much and this is a literal life-saver for me. It smells good, it goes on smooth and I don't find I have many issues with rubbing off onto my clothes and gross armpit deodorant stains or anything like that. I also feel like it lasts a long time even though it's a smaller size.
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Brooklyn, NY
I, unfortunately, sweat a ton! Dove's Clinical Protection Deodorant keeps me looking dry whether I'm running to the subway or getting my sweat on at my favorite workout. If you're heavy sweater like me you know how important a great deodorant can be, and for the price this is one you can't beat!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Acworth , GA
This deodorant keeps me smelling clean and fresh. It does not leave any residue and it is effective. The cost is on point with other products of the same quality. I like it more than other brands I have used in the past. I workout a pretty good bit and am never worried about it not working
Lorren B.
Lorren B.
Aransas Pass, TX
By far my favorite deodorant by Dove! Lasts all day long, even when outside all day! Best deodorant at the drugstore! Super affordable, especially when you buy the 6 pack! Easy to use like and other deodorant! Overall I was very satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend it!
Sombol |.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Tried this but hated it. I felt that it was even less effective than the original one.I don't see how it is supposed to be better than the regular line, it did not prevent me from sweating nor did it mask the smell. sorry for the tmi lol but this was a no go for me!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
This is the only deodorant I will use hands down. The reason.... I have to much sweat glands under my arm pits and not a pleasant smell either and this actually doesn't mask it at all it smells great for a very long time and I love that. Would recommend this this to all.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
This deodorant extremely irritated my skin it made me really itchy really red and really smelly are usually buy this product at target or Walmart I really upset that there isn't a larger variety of deodorant at drugstores these definitely aren't the best for your armpits
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
This deodorant doesn't work as well as other clinical deodorants I've tried. It does smell great but is very wet when applied and does leave white marks that are hard to get out. The product is on the higher price end of others in its class and not worth the money