BeautyLipLip MakeupCOVERGIRL
6 Pack - Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 006 oz

6 Pack - CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 046200012191Safe for sensitive skin Moisturizing formula Fragrance free Moisturizing topcoat keeps lips feeling moist, soft & smooth. Ingredients: Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz!
Flower S.
6 Pack - CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz
I think that this is a good product to use it goes on really nicely on your lips it keeps them moisturized and helps to protect them from the cold weather. Only downside is that it doesn’t last for very long so you’ll have to reapply it a few times #lipsticklove 6 Pack Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500-006-oz]
Christine C.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz
Ordered this for my teenage daughter on National Lipstick day last Monday, which I now know is a thing.  She loves the feel and shine, it's easy to apply and isn't sticky.  We are giving it four stars as it was advertised as scent free, which we definitely think it has a scent, but she likes the smell.  It is reminiscent of lip smackers scent, soft and fruity.  Thinking I need to order another for myself. Would recommend!
Darlene L.
Owasso, OK
Review for: CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz
I only took away 1 star because I wish this lasted longer over the Outlast lip colors! It does a fine job of making the lips look alive again after applying the color. It just doesn’t last and I feel like I’m reapplying it every half hour or so. Other than that, I love how it makes the color look moist again after it has dried down.
Dez 🇵.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Moisturizing Topcoat Clear [500] 0.06 oz
I really like this product. It gives a nice moisture for your lips and is great by itself or as a top coat lipstick.

Looking for your answer?