BeautyKiss
6 Pack Combo Deal! Premium Applicator Strings Eyelashes (55604-KPL02)

6 Pack Combo Deal! Kiss Premium Applicator Strings Eyelashes (55604-KPL02)

Kiss Premium Applicator Strings Eyelashes-Choose Your Style! 5 Times Faster & Easier Built-In Applicator Strings help give you a perfect application every time. Kiss utilizes same top quality natural hair as premium priced department store brands....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack Combo Deal! Kiss Premium Applicator Strings Eyelashes (55604-KPL02)!
Christine R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love them. They last. They are a great product. I would recommend. It’s affordable.
Denise C.
Arvilla, ND
Cheap and beautiful...as much as i wear lashes,they need to be economically practical. These are pretty easy to apply and they offer a variety of lengths!
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
I've tried a lot of fake eyelashes over the years. Everything from dollar store eyelashes to MAC eyelashes and hands down these are STILL MY FAVORITES. The natural feel and look of these cannot be matched. Period.
Jennifer  H.
Centreville, VA
I Can’t Live without fake eyelashes ! It makes your makeup look 👌🏽. But I honestly love this fake eyelashes and there so adorable that’s the good part . Everything about these fake eyelashes are great !
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
freda K.
Looks great in the box....
Got them home an got fustrated with trying to apply them. After a week of practice it became easier the lashes were soft an very flexible, I wore a pair off an on for 3 days. If u like thin lashes then these are some good ones to try.
Looks great in the box....
Sadie D.
Ottawa, IL
Kiss lashes are really good and affordable, these and the Ardell lashes are all i use! Love emmmmm!!!!!!
Miranda R.
Lakemont, GA
These lashes look so natural and glamorous. They're such good quality for the price you pay. Definitely what i recommend to people
Jennifer G.
Pasco
Their good but they rip off a lot that’s what I don’t really like I wear them some times
Melisa S.
Houston Texas
I love these eyelashes!! I wear them for a natural look! I love lashes Whatsoever. I would really recommend these 😊

Looking for your answer?