MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimCalvin Klein
6 Pack - CK2 By Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 17 oz

6 Pack - CK2 By Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 1.7 oz

by Calvin Klein

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 3614220531830Fresh. Warm. Electric. ck2 is a dual-faceted scent that balances two opposing forces: the strike of spicy electric freshness and the warmth of magnetic woods. a signature fragrance for an urban, alternative, new...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - CK2 By Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 1.7 oz!
Shaina C.
I’ve stocked up on this perfume so beautiful to me I think this is my signature scent I record all the time
TJM M.
Santa Ana, CA
A bright perfume that spreads summer feeling and good vibrations.CK2 is so simple without any surprising notes and any sharp edges.it is not the kind of scent for those who want to cause leaving a heavy trail.the best thing about this fragrance to me is its simplicity and freshness.like a fresh spicy sea breeze that awakens memories of summer. Sparkling, Woody, Casual, Aromatic, Clean, Smooth, Safe, Perfectly Unisex and Ultimately Fresh.
The first spray is aromatic citruse notes of mandarin,viole leaf that evokes immediate freshness. the pebbles mixes elegantly with peony and rose in the heart.while dry down woods stir up with sandalwood and vetiver to leave a splashy yet substantive impression.the scent is youthful and careless.very good fresh clean scent that can be worn all year especially great for carefree days or those times when you just want to remind yourself how beautiful and joyful life.

Andzhelo G.
Dryanovo
Its pretty fresh i really like it. Its for summer days and if you are partying its not like heavy smell. Its more like wood with something cool😂 I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?