BeautyCity Color
(6 Pack) Pro Rose Gold Brush Collection

(6 Pack) CITY COLOR Pro Rose Gold Brush Collection

by City Color

(6 Pack) CITY COLOR Pro Rose Gold Brush Collection, A complete 10 Piece limited edition curated set filled with our bestselling brushes that include a powder brush, contour brush, foundation brush, blush brush, concealer brush, angled shadow brush,...

[product:rose-bliss-collection-rose-gold-color-eye-brush-trio-set-3pcs-24]
Start your review of (6 Pack) CITY COLOR Pro Rose Gold Brush Collection!
Kennedy S.
Waynesboro
Purchased at: Sephora
First I would like to say these brushes are so soft.when I do my makeup these brushes feel amazing on my face and i love the color of the brushes.I would give these brushes a 5 out of 5
Meztli G.
Estado De México
Fue de mis primeras brochas que he tenido, de verdad sus productos me dejan muy satisfecha,en si, cumple todo lo que promete y si soy sincero yo lo daría de regalo a aquella amiga o prima de regalo de 15 años, para que inicie en el mundo del maquillaje, sin duda me encanta
Yaline J.
Barranquilla
As I purchased just one set, it brings eye brushes on it. I use them every day and are the only ones who hadn't gotten broken
Yaline J.
Barranquilla
They're really good and cheap. What I didn't like about them is that for me it was necessary to be washing them very often and besides that, the brushes got broken so I had to put some glue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...