BY CETAPHIL

1 Bar ~ Net Wt 4.5 oz (127g) For Dry, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Non-Comedogenic Cetaphil® gentle cleansing bar's non-soap formulation is as mild as the mildest bar cleanser, and is designed for cleansing dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for bath or shower... see more...

Joanne P.
Boston, MA
Gentle, calming, clean. This is an amazing product for sensitive skin. It's also a great price point for those of us who are on a budget. I use other products from Cetaphil so this was nothing new. If you like a squeaky clean feeling with feeling complete stripped then you should give this a try.
Becca💋 G.
Austell, GA
Almost everyone I know uses and recommends this product. It's a holy grail. You must have it. I recommend this to anyone who wakes up to wash their face in the nothing. It's exactly what it says. A gentle facial cleanser also makeup remover....
Candace D.
I buy this frequently and always make sure to have it on vacation too. Love cetaphil products because they are gentle enough for my super sensitive skin! And the packaging is nice and easy to open. Will continue to buy.
Sarah O.
This is a great bar soap that doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. My husband uses this and says this is his favorite. He uses it for his face as well as body. I bought these at Target. I use this once in a while and i think it’s a great bar soap.
Serena N.
Alexandria, VA
I literally use Cetaphil Bar soap every morning after I go to the gym for the beginning of my skin regimen, Cetaphil makes my face feel so clean and clear but not dry. I bought it because its so gentle and has no smells, It is definitely a universal item for all people to use on their face and I would definitely recommend it because I love it.
Stephanie P.
I have always been a big cetaphil user but I find that this soap bar leaves my skin feeling tight and dry. This brand was first recommended to me to treat my eczema but when I have an eczema outbreak it actually stings the area. Their cleanser bottle is definitely gentler on the skin. I wouldn't recommend this for people with eczema.
Sahndra F.
S Pasadena, CA
I started using this at my friend's place. She would often buy it. Let me tell you! It's effective! I haven't quite bought it after, mostly because I don't particularly care for square bottles. I like rounder bottles. So, based on my completely biased opinion, I wouldn't buy it again. Sorry, guys :)
Emily S.
RED OAK
Excellent cleanser.  I use this on my whole body, not just my face.  Have used this bar for approximately 5 or more years.  It is very gentle and does not cause breakouts.  The only other product I interchange with this is a handmade goat milk soap.
Amanda E.
Woodstock, GA
I use this bar during the colder, dryer months. My skin gets really dry and tight after a hot shower using a regular body wash or soap especially during winter. I decided to try this bar out and it's become my new favorite. I get out the shower feeling clean, soft and moisturized.
Patricia L.
Irvine, CA
This stuff has literally SAVED my acne prone skin. I had severe cystic acne for years, and tried just about every face wash on the market. This is the ONLY product that has ever worked to get rid of my acne, and it's so gentle, I use it twice a day, everyday.