Skin CareFacial SkincareCetaphil
6 Pack - Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 8oz Each

6 Pack - Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 8oz Each

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 8oz Each!
Millie D.
Bakersfield
Love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cheap! So easily able to get at any drug store! It’s not over priced or anything <3 I need to get this again I just ran out!
Adet M.
1025 bird lane fleurho
6 Pack - Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 8oz Each uploaded by Adet M.
I have eczema and I started using the 6 Pack - Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 8oz Each and it has helped with the dryness of my skin. It instantly hydrated my skin and the itchiness is now gone. This product does work and I instantly loved it and the packaging is user friendly and I will continue to use it.

Looking for your answer?