BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Camila B.
Camila B.
Wallingford, CT
Out of all the lip Shimmer, In my mind, this it's the one that would truly do it's job almost immediately. Cheap but not the cheapest. You can get it at CVS or Walmart and it's easy to apply. I would probably buy the original instead of strawberry though, if I were you.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Williamston, MI
I like the way this product feels on my lips (like all burts bees!) but I don't really like the shimmer or how it looks. I think the shimmer could be turned down. If you're looking for a light shimmer I don't think I'd recommend it- more of a night time/going out look
Julia M.
Julia M.
My friend introduced me into this product by burts bees. I bought it from my local drug store. I use it daily to help soften and protect my lips. Depending on how much you use it, it will last. I would recommend this.
Claire
Claire
I think that this product is nice. It applies like a lipstick with a nice amount of color. I got it from a drugstore. It was a reasonable price. Everything was good except for the flavor. I can't say I'm a fan of that.
Janessa W.
Janessa W.
Littleton
Just like any other chap stick it glides smoothly, but I like that it has its own twist and has a little bit of shimmer. It is very easy to apply seeing how you can twist it up when you feel your running out.
Molly C.
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
Here we go again! Another one of my favorites! Lasts quite a while, affordable. You won't regret trying this bad boy. Acts as a chapstick also. Keep your lips shimmery and hydrated. BUY BUY BUY. TOTALLY BUY IT AGAIN.
Kodie S.
Kodie S.
My favorite chapstick of all time and it not only gives you a good feeling for your lips it gives you a little shimmer and color, perfect for going out with the girls or just taking a nice walk
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Atlanta, GA
Love the moisture from this balm, however, I'm not a fan of the color. It showed up a little bit dusty looking on my skin tone. I think it could work well for lighter skin tones!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have bought this numerous times and love it. I don't think you can go
Wrong with anything by this brand. I have never been unhappy with any of their products
Emma
Emma
I love this product! It smells great and it's nice for when you don't want to put on a lot of makeup but you still want some color on your lips. The shimmer is a nice touch! I would buy it again for sure