BY BURT'S BEES

Specially formulated for normal to dry skin, soothing Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber and Sage naturally remove makeup, cleanse and tone, in one easy step. Just pull a 99.1% natural towelette out of the pack, wipe and you're done.... see more...

Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
These are the absolute worst things I've ever used they left my skin burning like hell and I don't think anyone in this whole entire world with a crazy man whatever you think they also stink and they stink your face and they don't smell good and no one should use these and they're way too pricey but they're very
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I like this product. I typically use it before bed on days I dont wear make up, before I apply night cream. I also head to the gym early in the morning, so I'll use one of these to freshen up & wake up before leaving the house! I like all BB facial cleansing towelettes, they're very strong, hold up well and are big enough to wipe down my face, neck etc...just find a scent you like!
Jana S.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Ok I really wanted to like these, but the smell! It was so overpowering and awful! I had to return them. Sage should be reserved for your Thanksgiving stuffing, not your face. Sorry Burt's Bees. I usually love your products, but this one has to go!
Myra P.
Myra P.
It's very affordable and is kind of good with taking off make up. I get these cleansing wipes from Walmart. It's okay, but I've had better, and I feel like I have to use a numerous amount wipes to take my make up off. If I'm ever in a go, I'll pick some up, but there not my favorite.
Sidonie L.
Sidonie L.
Love burts bees in general. These makeup wipes are gentler than most, but still not AMAZING at getting makeup off. The packaging is basic. They are a little pricey. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, I prefer virgin coconut oil
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Draper, UT
So smelly good!! I love these facial towelettes because they leave me feeling clean but they smell so good too!! It's not harsh on my skin. I buy them and use them all the time! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Hannah
Hannah
I use this product to cleanse my face and remove any makeup! It met and exceeded any and all of my expectations. It comes in a wonderful and useful packaging! It is very gentle on my skin! My only complaint is that it is a little harsh on one of my eyelids only because it is extremely sensitive but i won't let that change my opinion of this wonderful product!
Serena R.
Serena R.
I love these cleansing wipes! They're perfect when you're on the go. I carry a pack in my car, and a pack in my purse. The price is very affordable, and the quality is great! The cucumber leaves your face feeling clean, and fresh!
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Abby C.
Abby C.
Extremely soothing, and gentle on the face! My skin is dry and sensitive, but these wipes give me no problem! And taking off makeup is more than easy with these. Super affordable, super affective. I recommend using at least one wipe every night! ☺❤