BeautyFaceFace MakeupBeauty Creations
(6 Pack) Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette

(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette

by Beauty Creations

(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette, From the Boudoir collection comes the Scandalous Glow highlight palette from Beauty Creations. Each palette contains 4 shades to help give you that perfect glow any time of the day. Net Wt....

iss this profuct any good?
Start your review of (6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette!
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Joselyn A.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette, Other
I love this highlights. They are very shimmering. I apply them on my neck it gives you a good shine on you chest bones. I love the packaging its sow pretty. Its has a long lasting shimmering effect. 💖
Yaz P.
Waukegan, IL
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Yaz P.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
I love this palette this is so wonderful, I am in love with the pigmentation is the true color and is soft. I bought in ebay and really I love it and this is cheap.
Amairani G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
Oh Yes! This palette is just everything! I use it for myself and my clients. the glow is perfect when you use a setting spray and then applied it✅
Emily F.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love this highlighter because they are so pigmented and the formula is really creamy for its price its worth it.
Allison C.
Garden Grove , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this highlighters so much, they gave you this amazing pop, they are amazing, very affordable, great texture.
rosa P.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
Bought this highlight palette at a make up convenient it’s awesome I even do a little contour with the darker shades!
Olivia V.
Highland, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
The Beauty Creatioms Scandalous Glow highlight palette is the bomb. Its by far my favorite palette. The glow is definitely scandalous. You can see your higlight in dark pictures. Dont meed to pick up much on the brush. One swoop and its there. Bright as day. Definitely recommemd this palette. Nonexpensive and a must buy
LILIANA C.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
Buenísimo 😍😍 tiene 4 colores diferentes, desde tonos claros a tonos más oscuros, la verde es que yo lo amo
Alexandra C.
Delano, CA
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Alexandra C.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
I love this highlighter palette so much. The shades are so soft and incredibly blinding. (6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
Laura C.
Tamaulipas
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Laura C.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Scandalous Glow Highlight Palette
I love the tones in this palette, you can use them dry or wet the brush a little and they pigment beautiful, the brown tone I use very little but it is still beautiful and can be used as a shadow, I recommend the palette❤❤