MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesBeauty Creations
(6 Pack) Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A

(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A

by Beauty Creations

(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A, From the Boudoir collection comes the Boudoir Shadows highlight palette from Beauty Creations. Comes in nine shades to help give you that perfect glow any time of the day....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A!
Coal Township, PA
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A uploaded by Shannon S.
Beauty Creations Boudoir Shadow 9 Eyeshadows Powder I do love this pallet or an every day look it looks really natural very pigmented long lasting the white shimmer in it is great for the inner pop it is Very easy to apply it definitely would recommend it
Humble, TX
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Fall in love with this warm-toned, golden olive palette! Add depth and dimension to your bedroom look with rich mattes and textured metallics.
Edmonds, WA
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A uploaded by Vanessa X.
I love the hues in this pallette. It has a great collection of neutral colors. I enjoy blending the colors with my other shadows.
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A uploaded by Scarlett F.
I love this pallette! The shadows are so beautiful and super blendable! Non scented and very beautiful! I adore using this and other pallettes to create different looks. I got it as a gift and love it! I highly recommend this and would buy myself!
Menifee, CA
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A uploaded by Janci M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this pallet I love the colors in it I use it pretty much daily they’re very pigmented, last all day long and I am just in life easy to apply nice and soft silky application  🌟FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW BACK🌟 #girlpower #slayinside #NewYearSameFavs #summerselfie #pridebeauty #lipsticklove #favoritefregrance #selfiegame #beautyhaul #momlife #lashgame #Influenster #VoxBox #VoxBoxLove
Ocean Springs, MS
This is a lot better than I initially thought it would be. It performs like a higher end palette. There’s not a lot of different looks you can do, but there’s a few. Very nice neutral palette. Colors are pigmented af. The black is very nice.
Paradis, LA
Perfect neutrals for a sultry or basic look. Full spectrum of mattes and shimmers. The price is neutral, not expensive but not super cheap. I would have made a little bit more mid tones instead of the shimmers. I would recommend this for someone looking for a basic neutral palette.
Pomona, CA
(6 Pack) BEAUTY CREATIONS Boudoir Shadows 9 Shades Eyeshadow Palette - A uploaded by Ana M.
I think that this is a good palette, I love the shimmers, they are so buttery and nice on the lids. The mattes are pigmented, very soft, buildable and blendable. I actually like this packaging design, the packaging is just cardboard, the palette isn’t heavy at all and has a mirror.
acost plaza
Purchased at: CVS
Love this palet totally not expensive i love making smoky eyes with this palet love beauty creation for aelling good products pigments are soo good does the jod
1,111 reviews
I gave this palette a 4 star ⭐️ because I wasn’t too pleased with some of the colors on the palette. They didn’t last long on my eyes which I was a bit upset about. Maybe it’s because I didn’t use primer on my lids. I will give it another try and see what happens.

Looking for your answer?