BY BASIS

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar is made with an ultra pure gentle cleansing formula that doesn’t contain any fragrance or dyes. It contains natural botanicals chamomile and aloe vera, which soothe and comfort skin. Your skin is left clean, calm, and... see more...

Kendra T.
Lanett
If you have allergies and you can't use a lot of different soaps, this helps you immensely. My doctor told me to give this soap a try because I have sensitive skin. He told me that it is primarily used just for face, but I could use it as a soap. Let me tell you, I love it. Regular soaps always make me itch. So do, washing powders. Changing to this soap, helped to relieve some of the itching and also made me use my allergy medicine a little less. I also changed my detergent for clothes and that helped as well. Coupling the changes have helped me and my entire family.
Hilda L D.
I received this sample long ago from Walmart when they used to give samples. It was so small and cute, and the soap bar was incredible that I ended up buying the regular size in bulk! It says it is for sensitive skin but the soap feels rough/drying. I don't recommend it for those with dry skin. I have combination skin, so on my dry cheeks, I have to use cream. This soap leaves the skin so purely clean.