6 Pack - Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7 N 1 Dry Shampoo 4.9 oz uploaded by Christina R.

BY AUSSIE

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 381519183553Freshen up Your Tresses with a Boost of Clean! Helps Refresh Hair Promotes Oil Absorbtion Lightweight Fullness For those days between shampoos, whip out Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7-N-1 Dry Shampoo and refresh... see more...

R. H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it. It hydrates my hair and helps with how dry my hair is. I would recommend it to anyone with troubled hair. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth, and knot free. It smells very good as well. Best part is it’s inexpensive!
Ashley G.
Marion
I love this product for my curly thick hair it helps maintain my frizz also leaves my hair smelling great and no residue is left behind in my hair
Christina R.
Elizabeth
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good products will recommend to any one . I tend to have dry hair because I bleach my hair often but this product brings my hair back to live !
Angie M.
Fredericktown
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie is an amazing product and I actually buy almost every product they have made and would recommend Aussie products to anyone.
alyssa 😈.
Ehhhhh I’ve definitely seen better but it’s an ok product if you asked me if you should buy it I would say go fir batite
Kelly W.
Dewey
Purchased at: Amazon
Does exactly what I need it to do! This product makes my hair soft and clean. It also adds a shine and not frizzy!
Cidavia H.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing, definitely would recommend! I would definitely buy again , absolutely great product