BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 6 Pack see more...

Jackelyn V.
San Leandro, CA
Really amazing lashes to complete and look. Quality could improve because I have lashes from different brands however these always seem to fall apart after only a handful of wears. I get mines from a local Ulta and would repurchase but have not purchased frequently since they don't last as long as my higher end lashes.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
They are comfortable and easy to apply. They are on the affordable side and depending on the style you buy and the look you're going for, they can look very natural.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Katelyn R.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite eyelashes. Amazing quality. Only thing is it is quite hard to wash them. Maybe they could come out with something to wash them with.