BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 6 Pack see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jes D.
I always get compliments on how long and beautiful my lashes are and they're dumbfounded when they find out I'm wearing falsies. These are subtle but long enough to catch attention. I always feel pretty when I wear them. I wish they were less expensive but cleaning and sanitizing these gets me several more wears. I recommend this for ladies with small eyes and naturally short lashes–I don't think this will make a difference if you have otherwise.
Chanelle C.
Sault Ste. Marie
Love these lashes. Affordable price and beautiful wear! Stays on lasts all day long! The glue is perfect as well as the applicator!