(6 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Duralash Medium Black

by Ardell

100% Human Hair Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 6 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Duralash Medium Black!
Scottsdale, AZ
I use these so much in my kit! I feel like they give a soft but glamorous look! You can really choose how intense you want the look! I just love how they look on all of my clients. It’s a bit hard to put on myself but I think they are beautiful!
Thin, Short, Curled
Carrollton, TX
I used to do my own eyelash extensions and these worked really great. I think they should sell actual individual lashes because sometimes these can be really heavy when applied all over my lash line. They should also have different kind of curls.
Thin, Straight
Hobbs, NM
I love the tab lashes. They allow me to fill in where I need to with out having to use a whole set of lashes when I don't need them. Amazing lashes I will always repurchase.
Aurora, CO
These are a nice way to customize volume. I tend to like my lashes fuller in the outer corner. These come in different lengths which is nice. You can use these without liner since there is no obvious band. You can also opt to place then on top or underneath lashes depending on where you want fullness. You can't reuse them very effectively, which is a draw back. But they're cheap and you get so many that it's not a big deal. Sometimes they stick too firm to the package and you damage them trying to get them off the package, which is a bummer cuz again it's a waste. I purchase these all the time
Thin, Long, Straight
Sherman, CT
(6 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Duralash Medium Black uploaded by ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
I think these are great for when you need just that extra bit of special touch on the eye! They can be used very simple or can be layered for a very dramatic luck. I love to use these on my brides instead of the strip lashes because it gives more of a natural affect. They are very affordable and my go to Lash.
Thin
Matawan, NJ
These are a perfect match for anyone looking for individual lashes. I used these during my Varsity Cheerleading days. I would apply this to make my lashes fuller and stand out. They were super easy to apply. No matter what I endured they always stayed on. I would swear, cry, or even get rained on but my lashes always stayed perfect. These Lashes are reliable and affordable!
Tampa, FL
(6 Pack) ARDELL False Eyelashes - Duralash Medium Black uploaded by Adora G.
Great to use if you want to have the natural look. I love to use these lashes when I'm trying to have a simple cute look for the whole week. If I want to to achieve a full natural look these are my go to lashes.
Short
Nampa, ID
I LOVE these individual lashes, I use them every day! They look natural, yet, they make your lashes look so long! I've had people ask me if I got eyelash extensions while wearing them because they look so natural!
Short
Irvine, CA
Personally I don't like single haired lashes just because it takes so long but these weren't that bad but I had a problem with them staying on all day sometimes little pieces would fall out when the windows of a car were rolled down
Full, Long, Curled
These lashes are very natural looking when placed correctly it looks as if they are your own and not false lashes they are not heavy and do not fall off throughout the day they are at a perfect price point
Thin, Long