(6 Pack) ARDELL Cirque Du Soleil WORLDS AWAY False Eyelashes - Daring

by Ardell

False Eyelashes to dazzle any moment. Ardell Brand fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category 6 Pack

Do these lashes Look very pointy like you’re a doll? Or is it more of a cute look?
Are these easy to apply?
Start your review of (6 Pack) ARDELL Cirque Du Soleil WORLDS AWAY False Eyelashes - Daring!
Ardell lashes never disappoint. Best cheap lash brand you can buy. Very comfortable on the eyes and doesn’t make my eyes water as long as I cut them down to size. One pair lasts a long time as long as you clean them
Las Vegas
Definitely my favorite brand of lashes. they apply so well, extremely affordable, and you can wear them multiple times. they’re are so many different styles which is amazing because you can change your look up often
San Antonio , TX
I liked the look but the lashes were harsh on my eyelids. I admit I was disappointed. Lashes felt stiff and uncomfortable. I wish they were softer. They are dramatic but the quality was rough for me. I can't say I'd buy these again . I'd have to try out a different set.
Middletown, NY
i love lashes and ardells are always my goto lashes, they are available everywhere and are very affordable !! and they have every style you could want, natural, dramatic and everything in between, i recommend that you have ardell lashes in your collection you wont regret it !
Clarksville, TN
These look awesome on! I have relatively long eye lashes they're just not super full. I add these to help inhance my eyes since I hate using mascara. I like that they look real and aren't expensive! I would reccomend these to everyone and actually use them on my own clients!
Las vegas
love how these lashes look on me. I can create any look and the eyelashes I would choose are these since they are great and it goes with any if the looks I create. these eyelashes are quiet big on me But I don't mind because I love how soft the lashes are
Goldendale, WA
Ardell is my favorite brand of falsies. No costume is ever complete without the perfect pair of false eyelashes!! These go on easy and last all night!! When you are ready to remove, they peel right off!!
Marlton, NJ
Too thick and heavy for my eyes. I like how it shapes but it was too much for the look that I was going for. Very affordable. Could be more natural looking and light material. Would buy again.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Hagerstown , MD
I love ardell lashes!! They never steer me wrong! Even the large ones with lots of personality! Any of them are great & awesomely priced!!