BY AQUAPHOR

Abby B.
Forney
You  need to put it on your tattoo multiple times a day. Basically just check every couple hours and if it seems a bit dry apply a little more. I love using Aquaphor because it's super hydrating and I've never had a tattoo scab while using it ever! Sometimes scab can cause infection or loss of ink, and this definitely helps avoid that outcome. It can cause the tattoo to be a bit itchy sometimes just because of all the moisture and clothes rubbing against. To avoid this situation I recommend getting a bandage or something to cover your tattoo so nothing rubs against it.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Purchased at: Target
My go-to after any tattoo appointment! This helps me get comfort back as well as keep my tattoo fresh and clean.
Hannah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this product after getting a tattoo. Works great. Kept my skin and tattoo moisturized for hours after applying.