Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesAphogee
6 Pack - Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz

6 Pack - Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz

by Aphogee

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 015228131153Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment is a unique treatment formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz!
Kara M.
League City, TX
6 Pack - Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz uploaded by Kara M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I give this product 5 stars because it saved my hair! The smell is kind of gross, but if you can get past it and follow the directions on how to use this product your hair will thank you! It is definitely more affordable than buying Olaplex, and hey IT WORKS! I used this product along with a hair mask and my hair is back to looking and feeling great!6 Pack - Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz 6 Pack - Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz
Noa A.
6 Pack - Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment 4 oz uploaded by Noa A.
Out of the ridiculous amount of hair products I have, this is my holy grail. Once a month, I use it to bring my hair back to life. After I use it, my hair feels stronger, my curls spring back into shape, and hold that shape for much longer. I cannot recommend this product enough.
sherley B.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I love this protein treatment. After hesitating for so long I decided to try it on my 4b natural hair and OMg did it make my hair feel super strong, defined my curls to the max, and it did not stripped my hair. I will definitely be using this product again along with the Aphogee two minute moisture.
Naomi I.
Lansdale, PA
Really stinky formula but works WONDERS! This protein treatment is perfect for those with really damaged hair from coloring, treating etc. I think the price is fair for the result as well.

Looking for your answer?