Skin CareFacial SkincareAlbolene
6 Pack - Moisturizing Cleanser Fragrance Free 12 oz

6 Pack - Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser Fragrance Free 12 oz

by Albolene

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 889476316125The makeup comes off, the moisture stays in.Skin CleanserDse HealthcrActive Ingredients:Mineral Oil; Petrolatum; Paraffin; Ceresin; Beta CaroteneSmooth on Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, tissue off and see how much...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser Fragrance Free 12 oz!
Kate D.
Lewistown
Found this on Dr.Drays you tube channel. She is a dermatologist that knows her stuff. This balm is gentle, safe and very few ingredients. And not that are irritating for me. The balm gentle breaks away make up and dirt. Then I follow with a gentle cleanser after. This is my oil cleanse for my two step cleansing. So cheap and will last you a long time!!

Looking for your answer?