6 Nivea Refining Peel Off Mask Aqua Effect for Combination Skin 6 X 5ml uploaded by Karla O.6 Nivea Refining Peel Off Mask Aqua Effect for Combination Skin 6 X 5ml uploaded by Lay F.6 Nivea Refining Peel Off Mask Aqua Effect for Combination Skin 6 X 5ml uploaded by Lay F.

BY NIVEA #10 in Face Masks

The special formula with Hydramin gently removes dull skin cells and deeply cleanses the skin. It actively removes excess sebum to reduce and prevent shine for hours. The Skin is gently exfoliated, feels clear and appears visibly more refines and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
April S.
Jackson, KY
I have just used this twice but I love it. I was amazed at how well this worked. It went beyond my expectations. The packaging of the product was nice and neat with clear print and 31st to read.I out based mine at Wal-Mart but you can find it at any department store or pharmacy. I would def. recommend Nivea refinning peel off mask with aqua effect for combination skin. This mask gently removes any dull skin cells you may have and cleanses deep into the skin. It makes your skin more refined, clear and soft This mask also reduces & prevents shine for hours. I would definitely recommend
Mveil B.
This mask is a great multi-tasker! I have combination skin and it helps out tremendously. Especially for a peel-off mask it seems to hydrate my dry spots and suck up my oil in the other spots on my face. The mask has a lovely tingly sensation not the burn-y like feel you get with some of the other peels have unfortunately  have experinced before. It dries quickly if you spread it evenly.  Definitely will continue to use this product as part of my skin care regiment.
Karmen D.
I don’t really have combo skin but I used it out of curiosity and I actually liked it(surprisingly). It left my face feeling moisturized but not oily. It didn’t have a bad smell. Clean is the only way I could describe it. And it seemed to do it’s job. My only problem was that after about an hour or two my skin felt kinda irritated (so I stopped using it ) but I think that if I had combo skin and didn’t irritate me, I’d give it a whopping 5 stars!
Μaggie H.
Muncie, IN
I really enjoyed this mask!! I have combination skin, but I also have very sensitive skin, and this mask was great for both.  I really felt that it was hydrating my skin and opening my pores while cleaning them out! I also loved the sensation of peeling off my face, it was like I had a new fresh face again. defiantly recommend this product to anyone with combination or sensitive skin!
Briana N.
Las Vegas
LOVE THIS MASK! This is a good mask to use as a sort of rejuvenating refresher! After a long day taking off your make up and putting on this mask is so refreshing and hydrating to the skin. I love this mask is one of my favorites and always a go to! The price is perfect and you definitely get your moneys worth. I would definitely recommend this mask to anybody with dry skin it does wonders.!!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been browsing numerous face masks trying to find my go-to mask. I have combination acne-prone skin so finding a mask that moisturizes but doesn't make me break out is difficult. Look no further, this mask is affordable and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without the break outs! And thankfully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Would definitely recommend!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good I use it at night after cleansing. It’s very hydrating works best in dry skin. I bought it at Walmart. I would purchase this product again it did not break me out. It moisturized my dry skin
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
This mask is one I keep around the house all the time. It's refreshing, perfect for after a day of tanning in the sun; it's cooling on the skin and to add I love peel-off masks but if you don't get a nice even coat some spots dry quicker than others and it doesn't come off in even peels. Over all it's great for the price! My skin is so soft after using it!
Karlen L.
tampa florida
La máscara de Nieva Peel-off Mask, alisa visiblemente la textura de tu piel y te da una apariencia más fresca dando un resultado increíble. Está máscara limpia profundamente tu rostro y evita el brillo en ella durante horas. Te invito a usarla !!
Heather M.
Tacoma
I thought this was an okay product. Mainly not for my skin type. I have very dry skin and I didn’t notice any difference using this. I love how it felt while I had it on, it was gentle on my skin but i just didn’t notice any difference afterwards. I personally wouldn’t buy it again, but I would recommend it to someone with more of an oily skin!
Amber R.
Does this work and is it worth the money
Charl L.
Is this hard to peel off?
Brittany S.
I did not know Nivea has a mask! 😱 How effectively does this work and where can I purchase?