BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift Setssmall cute

by small cute

Micro Needle Kit is designed to help decrease the appearance of wrinkles, smooth fine lines, and promote younger looking skin to give you a healthy glow. You will notice your skin has became tighter and smoother, and pores is much smaller, improving your skin without damage.Our Micro Needle Kit can be used on face, forehead, head, neck, nose, scalp, chin and other body parts such as abdomen. This needling beauty therapy is a must try! How to use: 1. Tighten or Loosen the head by turing 2. Sock the roller in lspropyl Alcohol for about 5-8 minutes. 3. Wash your face and neck with antibacterial lotion and pat dry. 4. Start rolling over the desired area horizontally and move around the area 4- 5 times. Repeat the same movement 4-5 times vertically and diagonally . Do not press hard just slide. 5. Immerse it for 4-5 minutes in a disinfectant after each use. 6. Use the derma-stamp on topical skin. 7. Gently place it into the box making sure you do not harm the needles. Please be sure the tool is dry before putting it back in the box. 8. For best result, apply Vitamin C serum, Collagen or Hyaluronic acid cream, essential oil or your preferred facial cosmetics. Contents: 1 Derma Roller roller heads with 1.5 mm Titanium needles (count - 1200) 1 Derma Roller roller heads with 1.0 mm Titanium needles (count - 720) 1 Derma Roller roller heads with 0.5 mm Titanium needles (count - 300) 1 Derma Roller roller heads with 0.5 mm Titanium needles (count - 300) 1 Derma Roller roller heads for use on topical(count - 12) 1 Silicone Brush 1 Derma Roller handle 1 Transparent plastic storage case

DERMAROLLER ON THE MARKET - Containing densely packed Used in different parts (eyes, face, body), titanium micro needles with 3 replaceable roller heads (handle and storage case included). Titanium needles are 3-4 times stronger than stainless steel and will last longer and will stay sharper than stainless steel needles, preventing injury to your skin.; INCREASED SAFETY AND HYGIENE WITH REPLACEABLE HEADS - Included roller head refills will promote better hygiene, safe and sanitary usage, and reduce the discomfort of dull needles. We are the first and only derma roller that promotes better hygiene by offering new and sanitized replacement roller heads in each kit.; SAFE FOR HOME USE - Short 0.25mm micro needles are non-invasive, safe to use at home, painless, do not penetrate living layers of skin. Safe and professional quality treatment with the convenience and comfort at home.; PERFECT FOR SKINCARE - Microneedling increases transdermal absorption of skincare products. Pair the DERMAROLL with your favorite skincare product or serum to increase absorption and maximum results.; SMOOTHER LUMINOUS SKIN - Microneedling facilitates exfoliation, improves skin’s appearance with a luminous look and gives skin a smoother feel.

Does dermarolling really work for hair loss/thinning hair? I recently purchased 6 In 1 Micro Needle Roller Set - Microneedle Derma Roller for Face And Body- Titanium Derma Roller Kit for Silky and Beautiful Skin-Skin Care System for my body stretch marks and since the kit comes with so many other size attachments I was thinking I could use one of the smaller needle size attachments on my mom's scalp. My mom is in her mid-60s and she has short hair that's thinned out over the years, she likes to keep her hair short, the back of her head is really the only area where her hair is still thick, and it's dark grey. Whereas the top/front/sides of her hair is all white and so thin you can see her scalp through to her scalp. I recently bought her The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density which she's been using, and she has very very fine hair, so I've switched her to a gentler sulfate free shampoo Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and told her she only needs to wash 1-2 times a week and use conditioner daily and massage it in ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz and using Redken Extreme Cat Protein Reconstructing Hair Treatment Spray. I also have [product:redken-hair-cleansing-cream-shampoo] and [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-sulfate-free-shampoo-85-oz-conditioner-67-oz] if either of those would work better. So does anyone know which size microneedling tool to use for thinning hair/hair loss and what products to use before and after to see the best results?
Start your review of 6 In 1 Micro Needle Roller Set - Microneedle Derma Roller for Face And Body- Titanium Derma Roller Kit for Silky and Beautiful Skin-Skin Care System!
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
6 In 1 Micro Needle Roller Set - Microneedle Derma Roller for Face And Body- Titanium Derma Roller Kit for Silky and Beautiful Skin-Skin Care System uploaded by Sheila T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my first derma roller set that I've purchased. The price is amazing and so is this derma roller set. I used it with my serums for better penetration and absorption, it worked great!
Ashley P.
6 In 1 Micro Needle Roller Set - Microneedle Derma Roller for Face And Body- Titanium Derma Roller Kit for Silky and Beautiful Skin-Skin Care System uploaded by Ashley P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I ordered that purshase from amazon online and came out nice packaging. it's not my first time and owe second of a derma roller system. reasons why I wanted it to reduced skin tightens and reduce wrinkles and lines. if you're interesting to buy this purchase and make sure researching derma roller system steps for to use before and after. I used skin therapy oil before and after rinse my face then after used face moisturize cream. skin care is my favorite parts to took care of it. #skincaresecert #clearskin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby S.
il y a 2 ans
Does dermarolling really work for hair loss/thinning hair? I recently purchased 6 In 1 Micro Needle Roller Set - Microneedle Derma Roller for Face And Body- Titanium Derma Roller Kit for Silky and Beautiful Skin-Skin Care System for my body stretch marks and since the kit comes with so many other size attachments I was thinking I could use one of the smaller needle size attachments on my mom's scalp. My mom is in her mid-60s and she has short hair that's thinned out over the years, she likes to keep her hair short, the back of her head is really the only area where her hair is still thick, and it's dark grey. Whereas the top/front/sides of her hair is all white and so thin you can see her scalp through to her scalp. I recently bought her The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density which she's been using, and she has very very fine hair, so I've switched her to a gentler sulfate free shampoo Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and told her she only needs to wash 1-2 times a week and use conditioner daily and massage it in ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz and using Redken Extreme Cat Protein Reconstructing Hair Treatment Spray. I also have Redken Detox Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo and Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set if either of those would work better. So does anyone know which size microneedling tool to use for thinning hair/hair loss and what products to use before and after to see the best results?