BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food

Start your review of 6 Fish Orijen Food!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
AMAZING DOG FOOD!! Best dog kibble on the market.
This food was originally made and sourced in Canada (still is for Canadians) but now they have a USA factory where they make and source the US food there. The ingredient list is different for the USA then it is for the Canadians. You can pronounce practically every thing on the ingredient list. It is naturally preserved. No harmful chemicals like BHA (which is known to cause cancer in dogs ex: Milk bone has BHA preservatives in then BAD!!) , BHT and Ethoxquin.

When looking for a dog food you want try the 5 first ingredients (at least) to be meat.

To back up what I have say and more check out :

> Rodney Habib - Pet Nutrition Blogger, on Facebook.

And to check out dog food reviews and rating check out:

> dogfoodadvisor.com
Alyssa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I began feeding all three of my dogs Orijen in May of 2017, shortly after my oldest dog Kramer, a 4-year-old American Bulldog/Pit mix, was diagnosed with lymphoma. Being so young and receiving this diagnosis was so completely devastating. We decided to pursue chemotherapy treatment in order to give Kramer the best possible chance of beating cancer, even if it meant that we would only buy him and us a few more months. Kramer had always had digestive issues and a sensitive stomach, so I knew that feeding him the best quality kibble (along with other fresh food) was extremely important.

We put our sweet boy at peace just one month ago, and while my heart is still broken and we are devastated, I know that feeding him Orijen contributed to the unbelievably resilient, strong and otherwise healthy dog that we had for the last 9 months. Kramer went into remission in June and lived his absolute best life in his last few months, despite going through 26 weeks of chemo. After we switched his food to Orijen 6 Fish, his gas completely disappeared, his other digestive issues were nonexistent too. Everybody that saw him could not believe that he was sick, because he was truly thriving.

Despite losing Kramer to lymphoma, we have continued to feed our other two dogs Orijen's 6 Fish. On top of the quality and freshness of the ingredients, I fell more in love with the company after they decided to pull their products from Chewy when they were bought by PetSmart. I love what Orijen stands for. I love that no matter where I go to buy their food the price remains the same. It is definitely an expensive food to feed our dogs, considering they're both 70lbs. However, our dogs eat less quantities of this food because there are no unnecessary fillers. Below is a photo of Kramer in the midst of his chemo treatment.
Annie F.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could give six stars, I would. My Bichon Poodle mix has had weight and skin issues in the past while on a vet-prescribed diet but I ended up switching him to 6 Fish because of everything I've heard about the brand. It's been three years on Orijen (6 Fish and Tundra) and his skin, coat and weight has never been better. Everyone that pets him raves about how soft his fur is. His skin issues have reduced significantly and he's at a healthy weight for his semi-active lifestyle. Because it's high quality, protein-rich food, you don't need to feed as much to get the full benefits. I feed him 1/3 cup twice a day where as with cheaper, less quality food, I had to feed him 1 1/2 cups a day. Overall, I'm really happy with the food. Definitely worth the price!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food on the market! It is made in a kitchen where they make nothing but pet food and contains only ingredients that dogs were meant to eat. My dog is incredibly healthy and has a beautiful, shiny coat thanks to Orijen; I wouldn't feed her anything else!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.