BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food

Start your review of 6 Fish Orijen Food!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Kirsten D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Started my French Bulldog on this and his itching has slowly decreased. He was eating grain free turkey and potato prior, and got chronic ear infections and itched a lot. It was hard finding a food without any poultry or potatoes in it, since one or both of those ingredients may have caused the allergy. We first tried Zignature but it gave him a stomach ache and wanting to eat grass. Then we tried this, slowly transitioning him to this food of course and he never had any issues on it. He is actually pooping less. I very rarely see him scratch now and no more ear infection.
Lindsay G.
Regina, SK
This is the most recent flavour I’ve been feeding my dog. At first I dont think she loved the fish but after a few days she started to enjoy it. Now she eats her food quickly and enjoys it.
Autumn D.
Anderson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are picky eaters and have sensitive stomachs, since I started feeding them Otijen 6 fish it's so much easier to get them to eat and they don't get tummy issues anymore!
Brittany T.
My dog with allegies does great on this food. Keeps him full and he loves it! He needs high calories and high protein or he drops in weight and this really satisfies that without having to feed him a lot of food.
Vanessa P.
My dog loves this food. The ingredients seem great quality and all things you can understand. It makes his coat so shiny and soft. My dog is a 4 year old Pomeranian with no health issues, he is a very picky eater but loves this food! Would repurchase.
Mikayla A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an excellent quality dog food that is great for dogs with allergies to chicken or beef. The fish formula is high in omegas that keep my dogs coat silky. It smells nauseating to me but my dog loves it. I feel confident that when I feed Orijen, I am feeding my dog a high protein diet free of grains and nasty fillers.
Amy R.
Bay City, MI
My dog has loved Orijen foods for most of his 8 year life! I personally source locally from and independent food store and love supporting my local small businesses. A bit on the higher end from a price perspective, but has always been quality and my guy has enjoyed it.
Alyssha k.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog LOVES this food, it's his favorite. It's an awesome food, great ingredients. His fur is really shiney and he has lots of energy as well. It's a little on the pricey side but it is totally worth it.
Angel L.
Dubai, Dubai
My dogs just loved this food.. though the smell is quite intense the food was very good for their coats and teeth and overall health. Their coats became nice and shiny and healthy and it also reduced dander and hairfall
Jeff N.
Yorkton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love six fish! This food is one of the best dry dog foods on the market. Quality ingredients throughout.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.