BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food

Start your review of 6 Fish Orijen Food!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Chiara C.
Piacenza, Italy
I had tried everything with my Nala, she had opaque coat, dandruff and diarrhea for 6 months until I tried this and she got healthy in two weeks! It might seem expensive but trust me, you're saving on vets bills! Amazing product and Nala loves it!
Alyssa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I began feeding all three of my dogs Orijen in May of 2017, shortly after my oldest dog Kramer, a 4-year-old American Bulldog/Pit mix, was diagnosed with lymphoma. Being so young and receiving this diagnosis was so completely devastating. We decided to pursue chemotherapy treatment in order to give Kramer the best possible chance of beating cancer, even if it meant that we would only buy him and us a few more months. Kramer had always had digestive issues and a sensitive stomach, so I knew that feeding him the best quality kibble (along with other fresh food) was extremely important.

We put our sweet boy at peace just one month ago, and while my heart is still broken and we are devastated, I know that feeding him Orijen contributed to the unbelievably resilient, strong and otherwise healthy dog that we had for the last 9 months. Kramer went into remission in June and lived his absolute best life in his last few months, despite going through 26 weeks of chemo. After we switched his food to Orijen 6 Fish, his gas completely disappeared, his other digestive issues were nonexistent too. Everybody that saw him could not believe that he was sick, because he was truly thriving.

Despite losing Kramer to lymphoma, we have continued to feed our other two dogs Orijen's 6 Fish. On top of the quality and freshness of the ingredients, I fell more in love with the company after they decided to pull their products from Chewy when they were bought by PetSmart. I love what Orijen stands for. I love that no matter where I go to buy their food the price remains the same. It is definitely an expensive food to feed our dogs, considering they're both 70lbs. However, our dogs eat less quantities of this food because there are no unnecessary fillers. Below is a photo of Kramer in the midst of his chemo treatment.
Ashley B.
Ste Anne , MB
My dog has been on this food for two years and he loves it ! His coat is wonderfully soft .
Lisa K.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the only thing I'll feed my pets my dogs have multiple allergies so this works amazingly! So glad we found it.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is the best, any Orijen and acana is amazing!!! The 6 fish food stinks just be prepared but its worth it!
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Best food ever but hard to find and very expensive. Good for diet and dog coat
Lena G.
Portland, ME
My cat used to be a frequent puker but the no grain Orijen food has been working wonders. I feel like her fur is softer and shinier too.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Such a great dog food! Love the simple and holistic ingredients so it's much easier to know and be aware of what's in their diEts
Melissa R.
My dog lovers this food. Her coat is always shiny and full. One of the best dry foods out there.
Nielle M.
My pup absolutely luvs this food , & as do I. Orijen (6fish) is the only one my pup can eat as he is allergic to chicken or any type of poultry. I'm glad I found Origin when I did bc as a pet paren't I was seriously beginning to worry I wasn't gonna be able to find a poultry free food for him. Not only is it great for him but they have a lot of healthy ingredients..... BUT it is rather expensive compared to other dog food, if they brought their prices down (especially) for the larger bags that would be amazing.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.