BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food

Start your review of 6 Fish Orijen Food!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
I used to work in a dog groomer's shop where they sold this dog food and it was ridiculously over priced. Around thirty dollars a bag, I wouldn't even pay that much on a meal for myself. The price is just ridiculous. This stuff is not the fountain of youth and isn't going to make my cat have 15 lucky years instead of 9. My cat is incredibly healthy, happy, and strong, and he has never even heard of this food. I'm sure though that if he had, he would cry at such delusional prices and at how stupid humans are for selling it for that much. Not to mention, this stuff STINKS. It makes your whole kitchen smell like fish. I'm not saying this is bad, because obviously it's got to do something right, but unfortunately not enough for me. My cat would rather have bologna and milk.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
My vet informed me after a vet visit that this was like feeding a race horse oats. Made my dogs super hyper, could not calm down, pretty much speeding up their life is what he told me too. It made them sick because it is so rich. Something gentler like blue or acaana perhaps science diet is a better choice.
Courtney E.
Belleville, ON
I love the brandOrijen for my little chihuahua, but this kind, 6 fish... is the worst it makes my dog havethese aweful fishy farts and its so gross, i don't recomment this kind of Orijen, but i do recommend the Regional Red by Orijen it's simply the best and better... no fishy farts! :)
Amanda F.
BELFAST, ME
This food made my black lab's fur so shiny and silky, which was great and all, but the smell was just too overwhelming. We kept it in a sealed container and my house still smelled like fish all the time.
Mesha T.
This is a good food for your dog! My second choice tbh. It has waay more peptones then needed for dogs though. But still healthy!
Jesse R.
Springfield, Missouri
I bought this food because I was looking for something healthy for my kitties. However, even the amount of craze it got isn't enough. One of my cats had an allergic reaction. I'm glad I bought a small bag. We went back to Wellness CORE as soon as possible. Just as expensive but truly more nutritional.
Brittany T.
My dog with allegies does great on this food. Keeps him full and he loves it! He needs high calories and high protein or he drops in weight and this really satisfies that without having to feed him a lot of food.
Jane Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We ordered samples of this food from one of their dealers.  Great quality and the dog liked it.  4 stars due only because of the price.  Origen is one of the best foods out on the market but you will pay for it in price.  We would buy this if it was cheaper but you can't beat the quality.
Jessica P.
Nome , AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought Orijen Six Fish dry dog food when they were out of her usual Orijen Puppy Large food. You can definitely smell the fish as soon as you open the bag and which made my pup very excited. She had so much energy and was very playful after eating this food.
Angel L.
Dubai, Dubai
My dogs just loved this food.. though the smell is quite intense the food was very good for their coats and teeth and overall health. Their coats became nice and shiny and healthy and it also reduced dander and hairfall
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.