BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love orijen! Their stomachs usually can’t handle some brands but they definitely enjoy this brand. They are a little pricey but I would absolutely recommend this brand to other dog owners.
Bullyfambam D.
My dogs love this dog food product. They go crazy when they see the bag arrive at my house. I have never seen this brand before but it looked interesting so I had to try it out and I am glad I did. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to any dog owner.
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
My dogs love it. It is expensive but helped them to stop eating their own feces. There is no byproducts in it. It is real meat so it is healthier for your dogs.
Ashley B.
Ste Anne , MB
My dog has been on this food for two years and he loves it ! His coat is wonderfully soft .
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this more stars! I only feed my fur baby the best human quality food and this is actually the best dog food on market currently. It’s really expensive, but it’s honest organic food. The only food I buy!!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this dog food so much and that all the ingredients are organic and natural. Also the sister company acana is now being manufactured in KY less than a hour from us and they encourage visit!
Amanda S.
Leduc, AB
My dog absolutely LOVES this dog food, he has no stomach or digestive problems at all! If he strays from Orijin brand at all (whether getting into other dog food or if a kennel tries to feed him differently) instantly he has the runs. We love how healthy his coat is and we can get over how he smells a bit fishy :p
heather m.
This food smells super fishy but I know it’s full of great nutrition for my dog.  He loves it and it is the Cadillac of dog foods - grain free, wild caught, no added fillers, just the best stuff!
Dawn M.
Runnemede, NJ
I have a Shar-Pei with skin issues and this is he best food for her. She loves if!!!
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV
My dogs love this food. It's great quality and healthy. Yes it's pricey but you get what you pay for and aren't your dogs it?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.