BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Kelly A.
Melbourne, FL
My dog has corn allergies. Most big brand dog foods have the number one ingredient as corn. Orijen isn't that much more expensive, and it's a LOT better for my dog. I don't think we'll be switching any time soon.
Latisha F.
Columbus, OH
Since I started feeding Orijen and Acana from Champion, my dogs have never felt better. They really put thought into what your animal needs and the quality doesn't even compare to anything else I've seen out there.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Orijen is a great product, however; beware that some dogs don't handle the extremely high levels of protein in this brand. It can give some dogs an upset stomach.
Taylor B.
Georgetown, MA
Orijen is one of the better grain free foods on the market, though it is a little rich for most dogs. I find the product to be slightly pricey considering the quality of the ingredients; but over all a decent kibble when raw is not an option.
Mary L.
Boca Raton, FL
This dog food is an excellent choice. I spent weeks researching dog food and this is the best one I found! It had Great ingredients. I sleep well at nights knowing my baby is getting the best nourishment from her food.
linda n.
Austin, TX
Lost my best pal last year but am convinced that feeding him Orijen kept him going for 13 years until the very end. Started feeding Orijen when he was 10 and having some health problems. It really seemed to help
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
High protein, high quality, grain free dog food. Though a little pricey, dog food doesn't get much better than Orijen. My dogs loved it, and their coats and skin never looked better.
Denise J.
Portland, OR
This is the BEST type of dog food for your husky! The first FIVE ingredients in Orijen are meats! Great quality and packed full of protein! This is the closest dry kibble to the raw food diet for your dog.
Oreana V.
bronx, NY
On the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients. Unfortunately my buddy was also allergic to this.
Brooke F.
My kitties get Orijen and have for several years. Their coats are healthy and shiny, teeth are always clean, and they produce less waste (and less smell) on the highter-quality diet.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this? I've never seen it at our surrounding pet stores!
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.