BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
lilit a.
Sandy, UT
Such an amazing dog food!! My pit is allergic to just about everything and I like that this is a straight meat formula food. Shedding is so low that I don't ever see hair around the house since changing him to this.
Alexandra A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!! My dog needed something to help him lose some weight and was an amazing product for him.
Carmel L.
Elkhorn, NE
The BEST dog food! This food is nutrient packed, grain free, and dogs just LOVE it! Our dogs only eat Orijen after we have tried many different foods. Not only do we love Orijen for the nutrition, but our dogs love it too! We always recommend this product to people and have switched many people to it. Their dogs, too, love this product!
Amy D.
Cincinnati, OH
My dogs eat a rotating variety of Orijen foods and love them all. Given the option between this and most treat, they actually pick this. It does give them smelly gas, but based on my research this is one of best (and safest) dog foods availalbe.
Amanda F.
BELFAST, ME
This food made my black lab's fur so shiny and silky, which was great and all, but the smell was just too overwhelming. We kept it in a sealed container and my house still smelled like fish all the time.
Taryn G.
Carlsbad, CA
Origen by far is the best dog food out there. Have you seen their ingredients....they are fresh, junk free, and the stuff the dogs should be eating. Not only does my dogs coat look amazing, she has the best demeanor too. She's 8 and still prances around like a puppy.
It's 100% worth the price.
Tara T.
Richmond, VA
My dog its a very picky eater, however I can always trust that she'll eat this food. Its all natural and grain free and with a dog with allerigies and a sensitive stomach, its a must. My dog has been eating orijen for past 5 years and I cannot imagine switching her to anything else.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this dog food so much and that all the ingredients are organic and natural. Also the sister company acana is now being manufactured in KY less than a hour from us and they encourage visit!
Jennifer C.
New Orleans, LA
I love this food. My dog loves this food. Unfortunately, it's too expensive for us right now. I want to give my dog the best, which I consider to be this, but it's very pricey.
Chrystal J.
Rocky River, OH
Orijen is considered the top of the line for dog food. We've fed our dog Orijen since he was a puppy! He loves all flavors and we know we're getting the best possible nutrition for him.