BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Lyndsey L.
Athens, GA
My dog and two of my cats all eat Orijen and have never been healthier. My pets were originally eating Evo until they switched paren't companies and had multiple recalls. I feel much safer having them on Orijen and they all love it too! The only complaint that I have is that Orijen offer a wet cat food or at least any that I've found- I'd love to have all three cats on their diet!
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This food comes highly acclaimed for a good reason. Dogs love it, it makes their coat look amazing, and I can be confident that they only use the highest quality ingredients. If you can afford it, definitely give this food a chance.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such great dog food! It's beyond nutritious and the ingredients are simple so you can actually figure out exactly what your dog is eating. The fish seems to give my dogs pretty terrible gas, but the other foods are great!
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I feed my cat grain free food and he has tried Acana (too boring) and Purevita (too fibery and constipating) and this food is so far the best for him. When you feed your cat grain free you give a much smaller amount of food per meal, so the bag lasts you a long time.
Jessica Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Orijen makes some of the best dog food on the market. They have amazingly high quality sourcing and you can see where each ingredient came from right on the bag. It's expensive but definitely worth it if you can afford it.
Cendy O.
Gainesville, VA
They have changed the formula but for the better. My dog has been eating Orijen since she was a puppy. As an adult now, she eats their adult formula. I have no tried the fish or other type within the Orijen brand.

I do not recommend this for a toy breed. I have heard about Yorkie's not doing well with this food-too much protein.

It's expensive, but worth it!
Jessica P.
Nome , AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought Orijen Six Fish dry dog food when they were out of her usual Orijen Puppy Large food. You can definitely smell the fish as soon as you open the bag and which made my pup very excited. She had so much energy and was very playful after eating this food.
Karolyn C.
Newark, NJ
Orijen is considered one of the best, most nutritious dog food. Luna loves Orijen! She's been eating Orijen since she was a puppy! Her favorite flavor is salmon. The only bad part is that sometimes it is difficult to find
Melissa J.
Hillsborough, NC
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is not a typical brand you will find in Petco or Petsmart. We buy ours at our local pet store. They are not cheap either but it is worth it for the health of my pets. Theircoat is very shiny and healthy that we don't even brush them as much as before.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this? I've never seen it at our surrounding pet stores!
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.