BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Kelly D.
We use the Regional Red version of Orijen for our lovely Golden. This product is expensive, but so good for your pet!!! Our dog has lymphoma and has had it for a few years (Which is unusual - it's a rare form). . . anyway, the oncologist said that carbs/grains "Feed" the cancer. We have been using grain-free for a while and she's still happy and playful at 11 years old and at almost 3 years diagnosed!!! I don't know that it's all the food, but I'm SURE it doesn't hurt.
Steven S.
Staff
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Orijen. My two chihuahuas did not react well to food from popular brands, so I did my research and stumbled upon Orijen. My dogs absolutely love it (even without boiled chicken mixed in!), and they are healthy as can be. While the price may cause people to opt for a more generic brand, I highly advice you to try Orijen. It is much healthier than other dog food and is delicious as well - your dogs will be thankful!
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog loves Orijen! It is one of the best brands out there! Arlo is a 70 lb goldendoodle and it keeps him satisfied while he stays very active. He has tried several different flavors and has liked them all. Even though it is a little more pricy, we will continue to feed it to him!
Jasmine B.
Durand, MI
Orijen is THE food to buy for your pets. Sure, you can spend less money on a lesser product, with fillers, weird sounding ingredients that I can't even pronounce... or you can feed Orijen. Yes, it's a little expensive, but let me tell you that one of the big bags lasts my ONE cat about 6-8 MONTHS! And no, I don't starve my feline friend, she has free range of her food. I would assume it is more filling and more delectable than those other foods I was buying her. In the long run, I think Orijen is well worth the money spent.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
This is what my little girl gets. She just loves the fish version but will also eat the chicken and egg. Recently they had a fire and it became difficult to find this wonderful food, but thankfully I've seen it more often. Totally worth the price, cats are family too. It'll last when you just have one cat, but the price will start adding up if you have a small pack of felines.
Meghan Y.
I have a dog with a sensitive stomach. We tried so many different brands of foods from purina pro plan to hill's science diet. Orijen is the only food that we have found that his stomach can tolerate. He has been eating Orijen for about 5 months now and we have had no problems and is so healthy.
Catherine P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My dog has been eating this for almost his entire life and he just loves it. It's extremely high quality, so I never worry about whether I'm feeding my baby something unhealthy or unsafe. The pet food contamination crisis a few years ago really made me reevaluate what my pets were eating and research foods/brands with a proven track record. That's how I found Orijen. So far my dog has had stellar vet check ups and has been happy and healthy while on an Orijen diet.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Orijen is an excellent quality dog food! They have a great selection of varieties. The fish flavor is one of their favorites and the high meat and protein content is great! We love the poultry free options for our sensitive dog. Unfortunately the price has almost doubled for this brand since we started using it 5 years ago. If you can afford to feed this food, then I highly recommend it.
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
This dog food is amazing and it's made right here in Canada. With fresh ingredients and no fillers this is just the best there is out there.

My two small dogs get compliments daily on how shiny their coats are and how perky they look. It's all because they eat a balanced diet!

Jackie H.
Grand Haven, MI
One of the best foods! Keeps my dogs skin and coat healthy and shiny! Expensive but worth every penny. Being high in protein, you can feed a lil less than the crappy food. Keeps my dog active and fit.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this? I've never seen it at our surrounding pet stores!
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.