BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Bullyfambam D.
My dogs love this dog food product. They go crazy when they see the bag arrive at my house. I have never seen this brand before but it looked interesting so I had to try it out and I am glad I did. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to any dog owner.
Annie F.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could give six stars, I would. My Bichon Poodle mix has had weight and skin issues in the past while on a vet-prescribed diet but I ended up switching him to 6 Fish because of everything I've heard about the brand. It's been three years on Orijen (6 Fish and Tundra) and his skin, coat and weight has never been better. Everyone that pets him raves about how soft his fur is. His skin issues have reduced significantly and he's at a healthy weight for his semi-active lifestyle. Because it's high quality, protein-rich food, you don't need to feed as much to get the full benefits. I feed him 1/3 cup twice a day where as with cheaper, less quality food, I had to feed him 1 1/2 cups a day. Overall, I'm really happy with the food. Definitely worth the price!
Jesse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the best dog foods out there, super high in protein, none of the fruits or veggies are frozen! All fresh and no outsourcing! An honest company which I love and respect! On the pricey side but lets remember YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Amy R.
Bay City, MI
My dog has loved Orijen foods for most of his 8 year life! I personally source locally from and independent food store and love supporting my local small businesses. A bit on the higher end from a price perspective, but has always been quality and my guy has enjoyed it.
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
I feed my 23 lbs mix only Acana. He loves this food! We adopted him from a shelter and they were feeding him some inexpensive brand and he didn't enjoy eating. We tried other foods and found he has a very sensitive tummy. After trying the high priced specialty food found in chain stores, we tried Acana from our neighborhood pet store (pet products - not puppy mill dog selling pet stores!) and he LOVED it. We buy Acana Regional Wild Prairie Grain Free Dry Dog Food flavor. It is rich so we did have to introduce slowly, as you would any new food, but it has made such a difference. His coat is so shiny, he has energy to play and jump and RUN, he LOVES the flavor, his bowels have regulated and he is just happy. This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved. Worth every dime for his happiness, health and companionship!
Lauren E.
Providence, RI
My rescue Golden/Yellow Labrador mix has a very sensitive stomach and terrible allergies. His foster had tried many foods and settled on this as it was the first one the agreed with his stomach and skin. His coat is silky, shiny and so soft! Although it is great for his allergies he has started to have gland problems due to the high protein of the 6 fish (hence the 4 stars). It also is quite a bit pricey when I go through 15lb bag in 2 weeks and spending over $100 a month on just one food I've found I have had to mix with Acana Burbank Potato & Chicken due to his gland problems and prior allergies (making the total $160+.). I am actively looking into switching him to a similar dog food (Taste of the Wild) at a lower price point and see how he does with that.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two pitbulls love this food! One of them has allergies & ever since we've made the switch, he's like a different dog! It is on the pricey side but definitely worth it after seeing the change in my pup.
sofi s.
Hobart, IN
Finally food for my Shar-PEI my husky and my heeler ! My shar-pei has had a lot of skin problems, irritated skin, itchy skin. She is allergic to food products like soy. I started feeding her orijen six fish and now her coat is so shiny her hair grew and she doesn't scratch or tear herself anymore. Maybe once every two weeks she might scratch herself but not as much as she used to. For all dog owners that have dogs with skin conditions you must try this. I spent thousands on vet visits and this food has improved the quality of life for my baby girl. All my dogs love this food. I used to buy BLUE and that didn't work for my shar -pei. Orijen is expensive but worth it! I measure how much I give my dogs because it is high in protein, I usually also give them veggies and a small treat that I make myself but this is the best dog food out there. My Shar-PEI, husky and heeler love this food! They have more energy and my shar-PEI is just looking great she is not irritated or itchy, such a difference. I wish I would've found it sooner.
heather m.
This food smells super fishy but I know it’s full of great nutrition for my dog.  He loves it and it is the Cadillac of dog foods - grain free, wild caught, no added fillers, just the best stuff!
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love orijen! Their stomachs usually can’t handle some brands but they definitely enjoy this brand. They are a little pricey but I would absolutely recommend this brand to other dog owners.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this? I've never seen it at our surrounding pet stores!
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.