BY ORIJEN

6 Fish Orijen Food
  • "My pup loves this food but unfortunately it is very pricey and as quickly as she goes through food (she is a big dog) it was just too much we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain free" in 7 reviews
  • "on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved." in 5 reviews
  • "Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!" in 3 reviews
Heather S.
San Diego, CA
Was feeding my 8 year old Mini Poodle Merrick. Then switched to this. She LOVES it eats it all. And is the best dry food out there right now. A Level below human grade.
Barbara C.
Federalsburg, MD
This is one of the best foods you can actually feed your dog. Made with good ingredients and not full of all the crap they put in the big Chain store selections.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
Bouncer, loves Orijen :) :) Unfortunately, Orijen is a little difficult to get in Queens. Once, the local pet store gets it in, it sells out within an instant!
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
My dogs love it. It is expensive but helped them to stop eating their own feces. There is no byproducts in it. It is real meat so it is healthier for your dogs.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Top quality kibble from a great company. Very strong fish smell in this formula so Keri that in mind. I use this as part of two of my dogs rotation diet.
Amanda B.
Slidell, LA
I feed my dogs all flavors of Orijen and they have thrived on this. This is a great company that produces a great food that my dogs LOVE!!!
Kendahl A.
Springville, UT
We got to review this and my kitty liked it. It's made with natural, quality ingredients; modeled after what a cat would eat in the wild.
Lena G.
Portland, ME
My cat used to be a frequent puker but the no grain Orijen food has been working wonders. I feel like her fur is softer and shinier too.
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love love love this brand! High quality ingredients. Very pricey for pet food but well worth it. Love everythint about this company!
Olimpia G.
Apex
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a new branch out for my Cat to try. I would say this flavor is his favorite. I’ve found it makes his coat much prettier
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is this an expensive product?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this? I've never seen it at our surrounding pet stores!
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where can I find the best price for this food? I have used petflow.com and a few local shops, but rarely find a coupon for it!
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
Where would I be able to find this
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where do they have this? I've never seen this around.