6 Fish Orijen Food
6 Fish Orijen Food
By Orijen
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA

Is this an expensive product?

yayi c.
yayi c.
3 years, 6 months ago
A little bit
E L.
E L.
3 years, 8 months ago
It's definitely more expensive than what you find at a chain pet store or drugstore, but there are so many health benefits (ie no grains, meat is de-boned, no preservatives, no meat by-products, fresh ingredients, no sketchy chemicals, no water content). I pay around $$55-65 for a 15 lb bag and it'll last around 1 month depending on the size of your dog.
caroline y.
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
Is scans comparable? Orijen uses really good ingredients
Ilyssa C.
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Yes. But filet mignon costs more than hamburger. Its all about what works for your family and your dog.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Holland , MI
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes, but it is superior to all the top brands.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Taylor, Mi
4 years, 9 months ago
It is more expensive than your average dog food and their are other high quality brands that compare that are more affordable, but if your budget allows for it and your dogs do well on it , it is worth the few extra dollars, the cheapest I have found it is $60 for an almost 30 lb bag
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Prosper, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, compared to other brands found at chain stores. But, my dog doesn't need as much as the other brands because it doesn't contain any fillers. A $50 bag feeds my 27lb dog for almost a month.
Chiara C.
Chiara C.
Piacenza, Italy
5 years ago
It might look like it but you're saving on vet's bills overtime, this product literally changed my cat's life!
Christine V.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
5 years, 1 month ago
Per pound this is more expensive than other leading brands, however I found that I could feed nearly half as much of this food as other foods to my dog and he's maintained the same weight for over 9 years. Also, less food means less waste! You be the judge. ;)
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Edmonton , AB
5 years, 2 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Compared to brands that you would purchase at a grocery or drug store - yes, Orijen is definitely more expensive! But once you read the ingredients you will see why. Orijen does not use meat by-products or grain fillers in its dry food and it will make a different for your pets overall health. I noticed huge improvements with the look & feel of my cats' skin and fur and they no longer have digestive issues. In my opinion Orijen & Acana foods are worth every penny!