6 Fish Orijen Food

by Orijen

Would you recommend this for a yorkie would has food and skin allergies? She's currently on a grain free diet. She eats Wellness Grain Free Salmon for her coat and skin but I'm interested in this.
I have a blue pit with severe allergies. I've tried all different brands of food and was told this brand is highly suggested. Does anyone who owns a pit with allergies recommend this food? Is not recommendations are needed. #pitbull #pitbullallergies
I have never heard of this brand of dog food before. Is it good? How is the price?
Start your review of 6 Fish Orijen Food!
Product Highlights
...we ended up switch and trying several others and now she eats Merrick grain freein reviews
on the search for a food for my "allergic to everything pitbull" lol i tried this food because of the high quality ingredients.in reviews
This dog food does cost more, but I feed him less of it because it is so nutritionally dense, and my dog's health has clearly improved.in reviews
Received a sample of this for my large breed dog from my local pet store, although the food is quite stinky- it is great!!!!in reviews
Alyssa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
6 Fish Orijen Food uploaded by Alyssa S.
I began feeding all three of my dogs Orijen in May of 2017, shortly after my oldest dog Kramer, a 4-year-old American Bulldog/Pit mix, was diagnosed with lymphoma. Being so young and receiving this diagnosis was so completely devastating. We decided to pursue chemotherapy treatment in order to give Kramer the best possible chance of beating cancer, even if it meant that we would only buy him and us a few more months. Kramer had always had digestive issues and a sensitive stomach, so I knew that feeding him the best quality kibble (along with other fresh food) was extremely important.

We put our sweet boy at peace just one month ago, and while my heart is still broken and we are devastated, I know that feeding him Orijen contributed to the unbelievably resilient, strong and otherwise healthy dog that we had for the last 9 months. Kramer went into remission in June and lived his absolute best life in his last few months, despite going through 26 weeks of chemo. After we switched his food to Orijen 6 Fish, his gas completely disappeared, his other digestive issues were nonexistent too. Everybody that saw him could not believe that he was sick, because he was truly thriving.

Despite losing Kramer to lymphoma, we have continued to feed our other two dogs Orijen's 6 Fish. On top of the quality and freshness of the ingredients, I fell more in love with the company after they decided to pull their products from Chewy when they were bought by PetSmart. I love what Orijen stands for. I love that no matter where I go to buy their food the price remains the same. It is definitely an expensive food to feed our dogs, considering they're both 70lbs. However, our dogs eat less quantities of this food because there are no unnecessary fillers. Below is a photo of Kramer in the midst of his chemo treatment.

Lisa K.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the only thing I'll feed my pets my dogs have multiple allergies so this works amazingly! So glad we found it.
riann P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. Dog loves it. Made from good ingredients. Great value for what you get.
Jessica P.
Nome, AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought Orijen Six Fish dry dog food when they were out of her usual Orijen Puppy Large food. You can definitely smell the fish as soon as you open the bag and which made my pup very excited. She had so much energy and was very playful after eating this food.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
6 Fish Orijen Food uploaded by Renee H.
Best dog food on the market! It is made in a kitchen where they make nothing but pet food and contains only ingredients that dogs were meant to eat. My dog is incredibly healthy and has a beautiful, shiny coat thanks to Orijen; I wouldn't feed her anything else!
Dominique L.
Spartanburg, SC
The best food for my pup! She loves it and she's totally picky about what she eats.
Annie F.
Los Angeles, CA
6 Fish Orijen Food uploaded by Annie F.
If I could give six stars, I would. My Bichon Poodle mix has had weight and skin issues in the past while on a vet-prescribed diet but I ended up switching him to 6 Fish because of everything I've heard about the brand. It's been three years on Orijen (6 Fish and Tundra) and his skin, coat and weight has never been better. Everyone that pets him raves about how soft his fur is. His skin issues have reduced significantly and he's at a healthy weight for his semi-active lifestyle. Because it's high quality, protein-rich food, you don't need to feed as much to get the full benefits. I feed him 1/3 cup twice a day where as with cheaper, less quality food, I had to feed him 1 1/2 cups a day. Overall, I'm really happy with the food. Definitely worth the price!
alx O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love this food. Perfect nutrition for them with out the grains. Only issue they are a bit on the expensive side.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog loves Orijen! It is one of the best brands out there! Arlo is a 70 lb goldendoodle and it keeps him satisfied while he stays very active. He has tried several different flavors and has liked them all. Even though it is a little more pricy, we will continue to feed it to him!
Kelly W.
Gahanna, OH
My pup is allergic to poultry. She breaks out so bad if she eats bird. This one doesn't have any poultry and it's all protein. Super great for her health. While this is on the pricey side, the bag lasts well over a month when you feed according to weight. She's about 40 pounds and eats two scoops a day. I order from Chewy.com and I love it. 2 day fast shipping!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...