Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask Sheetsrata & co.
5x Rata &conew Zealand Naturals Activated Charcoal & Natural Clay Sheet Mask

5x Rata &co.new Zealand Naturals Activated Charcoal & Natural Clay Sheet Mask

by rata & co.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5x Rata &co.new Zealand Naturals Activated Charcoal & Natural Clay Sheet Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Dany M.
West Miami , FL
5x Rata &co.new Zealand Naturals Activated Charcoal & Natural Clay Sheet Mask uploaded by Dany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mask is so good leave my face so shiny and soft #relaxathome #skincare my skin feel so hydrated
Michelle M.
Ambridge, PA
I like this mask. While it’s on it’s a cool tingly sensation. The scent is mild and the mask stays on the face well, some sheet mask I’ve used in the past slid around a lot. It has good stuff for the skin like charcoal, clay, collagen, and Shea butter. It left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Charissa K.
Dover, NH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This mask is paraben free and cruelty free with activated charcoal for removing congestion and impurities, Shea butter filled with essential fatty acids and antioxidants, manuka honey to plump restore and rebalance, and collagen for hydration and fine lines and wrinkles. All in all it was a great mask and my skin looked glowing and hydrated after use. The one negative I found was it was a bit messy. When I opened the package, some of the charcoal mixture spilled on my clothes and was all over my fingers from unfolding and applying the mask.
Jen S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Just used this mask. I try to do at least two masks a week and I'm new to the whole charcoal train (I'm super late, I know...) I love this company after being in New Zealand for awhile, I've found there's just something really different about their whole skin care regime, and overall way of taking care of themselves. Maybe it's the lack of gmo and them being so far away from the rest of the world that they've really become a completely earth grown sustainable society. Anyway, the mask contains charcoal, collagen, shea butter and their homegrown manuka honey. I put the mask on and felt my face instantly cooled! It felt like I had put ice on my face. So cool. I waited the 10 minutes while my dogs tried to lick my face off and vavoom! My face is bright and my skin feels so clean. It LOOKS clean too! The pores on my nose (my bad spot) are completely empty. My face is so smooth and feels tighter. I already texted my Mom and insisted we do this together. I did take the mask and rub the goo all over for any missed spots, waited a few moments before rubbing the rest off with a warm cloth. I definitely recommend this product and the rest of the rata&co. line!
Elissa L.
My interest in this particular product was one of the ingredients is..what is now being seen popping up all over..Manuka Honey!  Added ingredients for this mask are activated charcoal-collagen-shea butter. One use and I was sold! My face felt so clean & soft after applying! The mask is a sheet face mask and it goes on with the activated charcoal being left on your face which easily is removed with a warm wash cloth! No need for additional product applications after.
Kamila C.
These sheet masks are amazing! I love that they have a lot of product in them. You can feel the difference and it doesn’t feel like it’s just water like some other brands. Love this brand!
Melissa R.
Omg this sheet mask is amazing! Love it. Easy to put on, leave it for 10-15 minutes. Has a sweet smelling scent. Does wonders for my blemishes.
Mady D.
Cottage Grove
The mask stayed on my face so well! I was really impressed! It was great for the price and after I was completely refreshed. With clear directions it would be really easy if you were a newbie wanted to relax!
Ames C.
lincoln
5x Rata &co.new Zealand Naturals Activated Charcoal & Natural Clay Sheet Mask uploaded by Ames C.
I like all the natural ingredients and it’s promise to use no chemicals and no animal testing but I just didn’t feel like they really did anything to my skin. The masks didn’t fit my face and I found it all round just uncomfortable. Perhaps sheet masks just aren’t for me

Looking for your answer?