BY 5TH SEASON

5th Season: Ground Cinnamon, 2.37 oz see more...

• What are your favorite recipes to make with ground cinnamon?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite seasoning to use for fall foods??2 Answers
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
I love this product. It's a must when it comes to my baking...especially for Snickerdoodles! It has a great taste and adds wonderful sweet flavor! It's a product that can easily be used in just about anything you need to sweeten with a little flare!
Takarra H.
I actually started to use this in my coffee and tea. It gives an extra kick. I love this brand. It is cheap ( 1.69 or 2.00 is the most I have seen it for) . I really like this brand
Kristie P.
Loudonville, OH
Super good price for this product, but it's kind of hard to find at some Walmart store. When I'm in a hurry at the store it's almost not worth trying to find this kind:(
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
I really enjoy this cinnamon. You get the same flavor as higher end brands for half the price. The container is easy to useand doesn't dump a lot out all at once.
Kristy M.
I always have some in my pantry. I use it all the time on everything from toast, oatmeal, and yogurt to pancakes, cookies, and even savory dishes like spaghetti sauce and tajine.
Shannon W.
Not enough can be said about the 5th Season brand. The price cannot be beat. The cinnamon is a favorite in our house. Aside from using it for baking, we also use it in our rice pudding!
Tonia W.
Albany, IN
To me most cinnamon taste the same, so I buy 5th season because it is the cheapest around my area. It's great for baking and for mixing with sugar to put on toaste or biscuits.
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH
I love cinnamon so the fact that this tastes wonderful and comes at a cheap price is a winner for me. I use cinnamon on anything from toast to vanilla ice cream!
Lea C.
I use this almost daily. I love mixing it with sugar and spreading it on my toast. My daughter loves everything cinnamon, so it's a must have in my house!
Cassie W.
I prefer my cinnamon to be stronger and spicier than this brand. It tastes kind of old and dusty. I greatly prefer China Tung Hing cinnamon from Penzeys.
Andrea C.
What are your favorite recipes to make with ground cinnamon?
Mona B.
Rodney, Ontario
What is your favorite seasoning to use for fall foods??