5th Season Chili Powder, 3.12 oz uploaded by Alicia B.5th Season Chili Powder, 3.12 oz uploaded by Krystal R.

BY 5TH SEASON

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This was around 2 dollars at Walmart, so pretty inexpensive and it had a great taste. It added a good heat with a slight kick to the chili I made but wasn't over powering. Which for me is great because I'm not a fan of super spicy foods.
Alicia B.
This chili powder is so delicious! 5th season never lets me down. I love adding this to chicken breast and even veggies! For 99 cents a bottle and a great bold taste, what's not to love? I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to add a kick to their food without breaking the bank or being too unhealthy.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
5th Season spices aren't the best, but for $89 cents a piece, they're a good choice to go with them you're in a pinch. This chili powder is actually really great, it's perfect for homemade chili, and honestly, why pay more when 5th Season is such a bargain? Highly recommended for the cook on a budget.
Krystal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my I eat this daily with my popcorn. I'm slightly obsessed with it , iv turned my hubby into a huge fan of it as well . It's very affordable I got mine for .99 cents
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I use this seasoning to flavor a variety of foods. It really gives food a good flavor not really to not. I use this seasoning often
Viry F.
I love 5th season spices and The chili powder is the one i love using for my recipes specially chili obviously.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I use this is many dishes and the price is unbeatable. Nothing but good things to say about this chili powder
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
This is very good for your chili, Mexican chicken and all sorts of food. I love it and always use this brand
Elizabeth T.
One of the best chili powders I have ever used plus it’s pretty cheap.... who can beat that.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
Love this chili powder! I buy it mostly for my daughter to add to Mac and cheese.