Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsBraun
5Series Series 5 5040s Electric Shaver + 52b replacement head

5Series Braun Series 5 5040s Electric Shaver + 52b replacement head

by Braun

The new Braun Series 5 5040s is not just another pretty shaver. It has enough testosterone under the hood to master anybeard—even yours. Under sleek lines and blue accents, this shaver is equipped with a unique combination of power andprecision for uncompromising performance without sacrificing skin comfort. New FlexMotionTec delivers 3X moreadaptability vs. previous Braun Series 5 to provide significantly more skin contact in problem areas, for efficient shaving with lessskin pressure. New PowerDrive supplies 20% more motor power than before, for high-speed cutting even on dense hair. AllBraun Series 5 electric shavers are made in Germany and combine advanced technology with world-famous Braun design and highestBraun quality standards. Like all premium Braun electric shavers, this shaver is lab tested to last 7 years, excluding the shaver head.

How much do you get ingrown hairs with this razor? That’s my biggest problem right now.
Start your review of 5Series Braun Series 5 5040s Electric Shaver + 52b replacement head!
Deni F.
Yhese are great shavers. Nice and quiet motor. You are able to use it with wet or dry methods which makes cleaning a breeze
Isadora L.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
My husband gave him this product and I am delighted to leave his beard well trimmed and best of all it does not irritate him and it cuts the hair flush and it does not pull me if I recommend it
Michael Y.
Anaheim, CA
I love my series 5! Works great and gets an amazingly close shave. Even works wonders on my neck after a haircut.
Trang D.
Prattville, AL
The Braun BT5040s is pretty awesome I use it to trim and style and it left a clean crisp cut all around. I personally love the length settings on this thing. Most trimmers/stylers have half the length in my experience since this allows half increments in length. So far I have used it to style and upkeep my beard and it hasn't let me down yet and have a week of constant usage I haven't had to recharge it yet!
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
It's an awesome product, I tried it and I immediately loved it ! You have to try it
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
Fantastic product! Anyone can use this!! It's easy to use. I used them on my husband and it looked like a pro did it!
HarperValley M.
This is my husbands but I use it all the time. It works so much better than any women's electric razors. Very fast and safe. Expensive but worth it.
Joe M.
Bronx, NY
Probably the best electric shaver I've used. Smooth shaves & no burn. Got it for a birthday gift & could be happier.
JESSICA H.
Love the brand, hate the series. The only thing g great about it is the different features. It shaves the same way. But I would take any man's razor over a woman's razor any day.
Joy N.
Metairie, LA
I bought this twice for gifts and they love them so I would definitely recommend this