5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Riley H.5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Jennifer L.5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY DEL MONTE FOODS

5.6 OZ, Pupperoni Bacon Flavor Dog Treat. see more...

Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
We purchase these for our dog on special occasions like his Christmas stocking. I purchase at Target or Walmart. Our dog enjoys these as a treat. I will purchase again.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Every single dog I have ever met goes completely bananas for pupperoni! They can't get enough. Does it look like a slim Jim? Yes. Is it probably about as good for your dog as a slim Jim? Also yes. These are certainly not an every treat, but they are really great for getting your dog to do commands.
Kassandra D.
I have four dogs and they all love this snack! This One of the most inexpensive dog treats yet so tasty for the furry friends. I really do recommend it. I haven't had a single problem with this, so that's always a plus. I know you can find them at Walmart or at target.
Kristen D.
My dogs love these things! They love them sooooo much one of them jumped on the counter and snagged the bag when I wasn't looking. Thankful i caught him before he tore up the bag! Great and cheap price to! I will be buying these again! Try these out for you pups!
Sydnie C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my dogs favorite treats. You can never go wrong with this. I do wish they were bigger since they don't last very long with a big dog but maybe that's because she likes them so much. Haha.
Taylor E.
Baltimore
If you have a dog and this in your hand, you will gain a best friend! I never seen a dog to pass this treat. I have four dogs and they all fight when it's treat time. I would definitely recommend this to any dog owner.
Jennifer N.
Avon Lake, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these, all I have to do is say pup-peroni and she comes running. And honestly they smell good enough to eat! Also I like that they are scored so I can easily break them into smaller serving pieces.
Naomy M.
My dog loves this as a treat. As soon as I open the bag she is at my feet beggingg for me to give her one. This is one of the few treats that my dog likes.
Chris S.
New Castle
My dog loves those treats and so do my cats!!!but they smell a bit strong for my liking 5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods
Anna B.
Tuscumbia, AL
My doggies love their pupperonis. We go through at least a bag a week! They get super excited when we walk out the door with them in our hand.
Jessica W.
Trinity , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
has anyone ever had a dog chock on these