5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Riley H.5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Jennifer L.5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY DEL MONTE FOODS

5.6 OZ, Pupperoni Bacon Flavor Dog Treat. see more...

Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
My dogs love these things! They love them sooooo much one of them jumped on the counter and snagged the bag when I wasn't looking. Thankful i caught him before he tore up the bag! Great and cheap price to! I will be buying these again! Try these out for you pups!
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
These are my dogs favorite treats! They can't get enough of them. I give them one or two a day and they just love it and eat it so quick.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Blue Ridge, GA
My dogs both love Pup-peroni!!!! They beg for them all day & they're a great price! I do not feel bad when I give them more than one!!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Mount Carmel, PA
My dogs absolutely love pup peroni and it's a staple in our doggy treat jar at all times
Angela P.
Angela P.
Dogs love this! I used it as a training tool. It is typically on sale and prices appropriately. I'm able to find it in local grocery and pet stores. I would limit your pets consumption because it is a year and not very nutritional.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
my dogs love pup-peroni they will do anything for a stick they are so excited to hear the bag open i get mine at petsmart or off chewy.com i think its a great value for the price, the only draw back is my dog wont eat other treats. i have to continue to buy these.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Pet Lover Expert
These are a fast easy treat for a dog of any size. My dogs LOVE them. They are cheap and available anywhere. They are great for dogs of any age and I would recommend them to anyone. If your going to get your dog hooked on a treat, make sure you can find them when your favorite store runs out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
My two crazy big dogs LOVE these meaty treats! They are very good value and affordable! I haven't found any cons at all with these treats. They digest well and definitely meet my two fur babies expectations! They literally go outside just so they can come in and get a treat!
Chris S.
Chris S.
New Castle
My dog loves those treats and so do my cats!!!but they smell a bit strong for my liking 5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Hobbs, NM
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these! This is actually how we caught a stray dog that was living in a dangerous parking lot. I fed her one and then everyday would go back to the same spot and rattle the bag until she came and finally she started trusting us to get close enough to catch her and now she is a member of our family!