5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Riley H.5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Jennifer L.5.6 Ounce Bacon Dog Treat 3000008110 by Del Monte Foods uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY DEL MONTE FOODS

5.6 OZ, Pupperoni Bacon Flavor Dog Treat. see more...

Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Sandee loves these above all other soft treats. I buy her a few different kinds and mix them up but these are her favorite. They smell horrible like rotten garlic or something but that's ok they make her happy.
Marisa H.
Definitely a fan fave for my little furries! It’s great when I break them in to small pieces and throw them in random spots, just to have a little fun with my dogs!
Rachel P.
Hobbs, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these! This is actually how we caught a stray dog that was living in a dangerous parking lot. I fed her one and then everyday would go back to the same spot and rattle the bag until she came and finally she started trusting us to get close enough to catch her and now she is a member of our family!
Nasim M.
My dog absolutely loves this treat! It's super inexpensive as well! The only downside I have noticed is that the corner of my dogs eyes have started to get red. She's a Maltese & I'm not sure, but it might be from the coloring of these treats. Besides that, it is a treat that my dog enjoys very much!
Riley H.
My dog loves these! We have been buying them for the last couple years. My dog is an eight pound rescue and I just break off pieces when giving him a snack, the bag last twice as long that way and I love it as does my dog!
Deanna G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a fast easy treat for a dog of any size. My dogs LOVE them. They are cheap and available anywhere. They are great for dogs of any age and I would recommend them to anyone. If your going to get your dog hooked on a treat, make sure you can find them when your favorite store runs out.
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
Dogs love this! I used it as a training tool. It is typically on sale and prices appropriately. I'm able to find it in local grocery and pet stores. I would limit your pets consumption because it is a year and not very nutritional.
Ashley R.
My two crazy big dogs LOVE these meaty treats! They are very good value and affordable! I haven't found any cons at all with these treats. They digest well and definitely meet my two fur babies expectations! They literally go outside just so they can come in and get a treat!
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dogs love pup-peroni they will do anything for a stick they are so excited to hear the bag open i get mine at petsmart or off chewy.com i think its a great value for the price, the only draw back is my dog wont eat other treats. i have to continue to buy these.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pup-eroni's have always been a favorite of any dog I've had!! They're soft, chewy and yummy. I like that they're easy to break apart because I have a smaller breed dog now. They're great to use as rewards in training classes too. A classic treat thats sure to please!
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
has anyone ever had a dog chock on these